I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, October 8, 2009
Went out with Ling ling and Eewei last week to buy the VERY BELATED Bday presents for Liang Ying and eric (their Bday was like 2 weeks before the date we went to buy the presents) and the EXTREMELY BELATED present for Kelvin Mak (His Bday was on 27th July -_-).... WAHAHAHAHA.....

The plan was to meet Ling ling at SMU after I meet up with Eewei. I initially thought I wouldn't need to wait at Orchard for long to meet Eewei cause she's one of my FEW friends who turns up EARLY for outings. But due to a twist of events.... she ended up meeting YEO YEELING in CCK before coming to meet me. That was when I knew it would be a FOXTROTTING LOOOOOOOOOOONG WAIT...... True enough, the meeting time was 1230, they arrived @ Far East Plaza at around 1250... sigh, I've seriously given up on her, and cassandra, and minjie, and ying hui, and jing ying, and shiling.....

Anyway, I went for a Chilli Cheeseburger @ Carl's Junior while waiting for their, erm no, for HER GRAND ARRIVAL. SO DAMN SINFUL CAN!! I think I've at least gained 3 KG these past few months :( I'M SO GOING ON A DIET........ AGAIN!!!

*Trumpets and Drum* Hail to the Queen of ALWAYS LATE FOR OUTINGS!!!



Anyway, for me the whole objective of that outing was to get presents for the 3 Bday guys.... But for the other HEARTLESS TWO, their main objective was to do their OWN SHOPPING!!! Getting the presents was just a 'Side Quest' or something, SO没良心!!!!!!!

Went round Far East Plaza looking for clothes for Eric Lee (LY wanted some slippers & Kelvin Mak didn't tell us what he wants, so we had to decide what to get for him)



Being irritating, as usual, I chose some designs which I think would IRRITATE THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF THEM!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! SO STRIKING & FLAMBOYANT LA!! The day Eric Lee wear these would be the day I become a quiet person

Oh yeah, I was on my 'Camp Civi Costume' (T-shirt & Jeans) that day. So when we ask the sales assistant to give us some advise on what which design to pick(The girls & I pick the same design, but different colour. So we sought the sales assistant for his opinion) and that FOXTROTTING IDIOT TOLD THEM NOT TO LISTEN TO ME, that's not the worse part. The worse part is he says that I'VE GOT NO TASTE!!!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACE!! WTH???!!!! SO NO PROFESSIONALISM CAN!!!!! If I were my mother I would just SCREAM AT HIM AND WALK OUT OFF THE SHOP NOT FORGETTING TO LODGE A COMPLAIN ON HIM!!!! But lucky for him, I'm GOOD TEMPERED & WELL MANNERED!!!! But still...he shouldn't be that straightforward, not that I'm offended by what he said but I'm just not very supportive of what he did. I mean, what if he meets a DAMN BITCHY CUSTOMER??


Deal closed :D

Proceed to their OWN shopping!


They went to this shop for 3 TIMES!! SO DARN PICKY LA!!!!

Finally.....






The OWL!!!!


Ling ling bought this for $15! Before that, she already ordered one from Ebay and have already made payment around 2 months ago, but there has been no news of it since. Hence, she decided to just get it, and on Tuesday, that thing ARRIVED!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!


FRIED MARS BALLS!!! ABSOLUTE DELICACY! They're basically fried chocolate, accompanied with Chocolate Ice Cream, OOOOoooooo........


Something caught my eye...

The $1.20 Ice Mountain!! SUCH A RIP-OFF!!


The ACTING CUTE DUO!!


The bigger the face, the bigger the hat


One of my 'Relapse'


HAHAHAHA!!! JY'S COMB!


MY UNIFORM!! It's clean by the way

Went to Wheelock after that to continue their shopping frenzy, plus LY's present


Oops.... NG


That's better :D


Tourists???

Down the mysterious elevator

Filled with anticipation


To Be Continued.....



|Shi Hao| 1:23 PM|

------