I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, October 1, 2009
YAY!!! My ORD IS FINALLY COMING!!!! IN ANOTHER 36 MORE DAYS!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! I've been waiting for what seems to be EONS for this moment. But the thing is....I maybe EXTENDING!!! WOW!!!! Even I'm surprised that I actually made such an UNSOUND DECISION. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME???!!!!
Besides that, another weird thing happened to me. While I was pulling my duffel out of my bunk, I actually felt A TINGE OF SADNESS!!! CAN YOU PEOPLE EVEN BELIEVE IT???!!! SAD!!! THAT'S LIKE THE LAST THING I SHOULD EVEN FEEL WHEN I'M NEARING TO LEAVING SAF FOR GOOD!!! WTH???!!! Seriously, have I really grown emotionally attached to that WRETCHED PLACE after just a short period of one year and 6 months??? Or has the life that caused me to go demented??? I literally gave myself ONE TIGHT SLAP telling myself that I shouldn't even be feeling sad! That place took away SO DARN MUCH OF MY PRECIOUS TIME AWAY! WHY SHOULD I EVEN BE FEELING BLUE when it's no longer able to take control my life??? Geez, someone help me please :(
______________________________________________________________________
Can you even believe that this is a GIRL'S ROOM????!!!!!

WTH???!!!

It's NG YING HUI'S ROOM LA!! I swear my mom would get an ANEURYSM if she sees this!
______________________________________________________________________

She's still the QUEEN!!! The 20th BEST SELLING ARTIST IN UNITED STATES THIS DECADE! Not even MADONNA OR MARIAH CAREY OR WHITNEY HOUSTON MADE IT INTO THE LIST!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Source



|Shi Hao| 10:42 PM|

------