I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Been quite busy these past few days working and showing my aunt, who has come to Singapore from Miri, Sarawak, around Singapore.

Anyway, I'll be starting my temporary job this Saturday all the way to !7th December. It's pretty much the same job of promoter. Just that this weekend will be my last days working in Expo and it'll be Suntec City after that. The pay would most probably be higher and the working hours are reduced from 10AM-10PM to 2PM-8PM :D WOOHOOOOO!!!! Goodbye to standing for loooooooooooong crazy hours!

Oh! I bought something from the John Little Promotion as well, during my WORKING HOURS SOMEMORE!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hey hey, since I'm at Expo, so might as well. I bet most of you would do the same too :D

Anyway, I bought myself a CARAFE :D

I've always wanted one since I was in JC. But my mom thinks that it's a waste of money. Since I'm earning my own cash now, I got one as soon as I saw that there were selling it in the sale. Okay la, this isn't really the conventional shaped carafe. But this was the best I could find there :D
______________________________________________________________________
For the last 2 days, I've been bringing my aunt on a shopping spree around Singapore, went to Suntec, Citylink, Orchard and Vivo. She shopped as if there was NO TOMORROW!!! WAHAHAHAHA... Oh yeah, she treated me chocolates from GODIVA!!!


This is the packaging, it's gold in colour if you can't tell from the pic. Guess the price for it.

IT'S A FREAKING $30/100G!!! WTH??!! SHE JUST BOUGHT IT WITHOUT HESITATION!!!! FOR HEAVENS' SAKE LA!! 100g is only like 3-4 PIECES!! IMAGINE THAT!!! 3-4 PIECES OF CHOCOLATE FOR $30!!!! I would seriously CRY if I were the one paying... But no matter what, I felt as if my STATUS HAVE RISEN AS SOON AS I SINK MY TEETH ONTO THESE TINY BUT EXTRAVAGANT CHOCOLATES.... YUMMMMMMY!!! :P WAHAHAHAHA
______________________________________________________________________
Got this from my Cousin's blog
A guy had a crush on this girl. He follows her wherever she goes. One day the girl noticed & asked the guy:
  • Girl: Why do you keep on following me?
  • Boy: Because you’re so pretty and I think I’m falling in love with you.
  • Girl: Really? But you haven’t met my friend yet. She’s prettier than me and she’s right behind you. The guy looked behind him but found no one.
  • Boy: Are you making fun of me? There’s no one behind me.
  • Girl: No, but if you really love me, you won’t look back.



|Shi Hao| 9:10 PM|

------