I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, November 7, 2009
ORD LO!!!! FINALLY!!! The long awaited day since 090108. I've FINALLY found my long lost buddy, my PINK IC!!! :D :D Okay, I shall stop blabbering about my ORD, in case my ORDitis has a relapse :P

As, promised, this week's song is dedicated to bestie :D I'm sure most of my friends have heard this song before. It's called 'I'll Be' by Country Queen Reba McEntire


I'll Be

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul
I`ll be the light that shines for you
When you forget how beautiful you are
I`ll be there to remind you
When you can`t find your way
I`ll find my way to you
When troubles come around
I will come to you

I`ll be your shoulder
When you need someone to lean on
Be your shelter
When you need someone to see you through
I'll be there to carry you
I`ll be there
I`ll be the rock that will be strong for you
The one that will hold on to you
When you feel that rain falling down
When there`s no body else around
I`ll be

And when you`re there with no one there to hold
I`ll be the arms that reach for you
And when you feel your faith is running low
I`ll be there to believe in you
When all you find are lies
I`ll be the truth you need
When you need someone to run to
You can run to me

I`ll be your shoulder
When you need someone to lean on
Be your shelter
When you need someone to see you through
I`ll be there to carry you
I`ll be there
I`ll be the rock that will be strong for you
The one that will hold on to you
When you feel that rain falling down
When there`s no body else around
I`ll be

I`ll be the sun
When your heart`s filled with rain
I`ll be the one
To chase the rain away

I`ll be your shoulder
When you need someone to lean on
Be your shelter
When you need someone to see you through
I`ll be there to carry you
I`ll be there
I`ll be the rock that will be strong for you
The one that will hold on to you
When you feel that rain falling down
When there`s no body else around
I`ll be
__________________________________________________________________________
wahahahahahahaha, went out with part of the choristers right after my ORD yesterday. By the way, there's a dumb rule recently about collection of pink ICs. You can only collect your pink IC after 1400 because it's a working day -_- Anyway, the plan was to meet up at 1930 at the bus top opposite of coronation plaza. I called Shawn lim for a reconfirmation as my phone was running out of batt. He asked if we could change it to 1915 and I said okay. In the end, that BLOODY WONG MINJIE decide to change it to 1830!!! I HAD TO RUSH MY ASS OFF JUST BECAUSE SHE REACHES EARLY!!! Guess what, my phone was OUT OF BATT!! Plus they WEREN'T THERE WHEN I REACHED! HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO FIND THEM WITH MY A FLAT BATT???!!!! ARGH!!!! Luckily, my HP was strong enough to summon the last teeny weeny bit of energy left in the batt to call FREAKING MJ asking her where they were. There were at Island Creamery -_-

Found those 2 @ I.C and after a short discussion, we decided to have dessert first before having dinner then have dessert AGAIN!! WOOOHOOO!! THE GREATEST COMBINATION!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!






Shawn and his Mud Pie. It's a must have for him whenever we visit I.C


There was BANDUNG FLAVOUR YESTERDAY!! WOOHOOOO!! I think it's the best flavour in I.C :P




HEAVEN ON EARTH!!! :P


What's there to look???


Spot the mistake :D

Shit man, I gotta leave for M'sia now, shall be continuing the post when I come back on wed! BYE!!! :D



|Shi Hao| 3:14 PM|

------