I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, December 31, 2009

YAY!!! IT'S 2010!!! Another year closer to DOOMSDAY!!! Oops...WAHAHAHAHA

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!

2009 is a FREAKING IMPORTANT YEAR FOR ME!

The dates below are those which are symbolic and carries huge significance, with amount in decreasing order

30th May (R/S)
7th Jul - 9th Jul (Chalet)
19th Oct (Bday)
06th Nov (ORD!!)
18th April (Taiji)
29th Nov (WWIII)

Anyway, I'm not going into the cliche and useless part of naming my new year resolutions. Never seemed to succeed anyway. I'll show you my 2008 and 2009 resolutions for a clearer pic :D

2008:
1) Cut down the intensity and the quantity of my insults towards peers (FAILED! Stress in NS made me insult MUCH MUCH MORE!!)
2) Cut down on my expenditure on CDs (
FAILED! Spent on more CDs PLUS DVDs!)
3) Start to use vulgarities (
FAILED! I'm just TOO INNOCENT)
4) Stop showing off my knowledge of the Chinese Language (
FAILED! I'm TOO EGOTISTICAL!!!)
5) Try to make things last for at least a year (
FAILED! Sigh....not commited)
6) Get the excess fats off my ASS!!!! (
FAILED! Looks as big as before)

2009:
1)Cut down on my expenditure on CDs (
FAILED! I bought LOTS of CDs this year)
2)Slim down to 53 Kg (
FAILED! I'm GETTING HEAVIER EACH DAY!!!)
3)ORD WITH A BANG!!! (
FAILED! I ORDed like A GHOST!!!)
4)Treat my friends well (
FAILED! I think I treated them all the same)

-_-

SEE!! WHAT'S THE POINT OF MAKING RESOLUTIONS??!!!

Whatever the case is.... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! SUCCESS IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!!



|Shi Hao| 11:45 PM|

------