I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, January 9, 2010
Finally, I'm left with a few episodes of Cruel Temptations, so that means I can finally spend more time on blogging now :D I still owe some people the Cooking With Choristers, K session with Wushurians and cooking sessions with CLL-ians posts.

Anyway, this week's featured song is the theme song from my current FAVOURITE MOVIE, AVATAR!! Song's entitled 'Oél Ngáti Kámeie' which translates to 'I See You'


I See You

Walking through a dream
I see you
My light in darkness breathing hope of new life
Now I live through you and you through me
Enchanted
I pray in my heart that this dream never ends

I see me through your eyes
Living through life flying high
Your life shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
I live through your love

You teach me how to see
All that’s beautiful
My senses touch your world I never pictured
Now I give my hope to you
I surrender
I pray in my heart that this world never ends

I see me through your eyes
Living through life flying high
Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life
I offer my love, for you

When my heart was never open
(and my spirit never free)
To the world that you have shown me
But my eyes could not division
All the colors of love and of life ever more
Evermore

(I see me through your eyes)
I see me through your eyes
(Living through life flying high)
Flying high

Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
And live through your love
And live through your life
I see you
I see you
______________________________________________________________________
Met YH, MJ, Shawn and my bro for a Avatar 3D (It was my 3RD TIME watching it :D) at Iluma. It was supposed to be a Bday present for the 2 Dec Bday girls cause I was unable to attend the meal at Plaza Sing which was supposed to be their Bday present due to some DOMESTIC WAR!!! I incurred a HUGE LOSS LA!!! Those that shared for their meal present only paid $6-$7 per person and I paid like $20??!!! Never mind ba, who asked them to be my best friends.

Anyway, we were supposed to be watching it on the last Thurs instead of this Thurs if YH HADN'T STOOD UP ON US LAST MINUTE!!! ARGH!!!!! So, after much MIND WRECKING DISCUSSION about the time of the movie (YH has some curfew which don't allow her to reach home after 2245), we finally settled on the 1940 show in Iluma, the other shows at other venues are either too early or too late. However, the movie still ended at 2200++ so I had to fork out another $10 for YH's cab fare in order to save her from her dad's berating from returning home after 2245. WHERE TO FIND SUCH A FRIEND LIKE ME??!!!

The plan was to meet at Bugis at 1830 for dinner before proceeding for the show. Thanks to Shawn who agreed to bring my bro along with him to Bugis.



I WAS SO FREAKING INTRIGUED by MJ's FAKE EYELASHES!!! I keep having the urge to pull them out.

As for dinner, after some discussion, we decided to settle for Pastamania

It has been sometime since I dined at Pastamania. So was really quite spoiled for choices, I REALLY LOVE PASTA by the way :D Took some ROUTINE random shots while waiting for food

I LOVE CANDID SHOTS!!!


We're like one of the GREATEST POSERS within our social circle :D



WORSHIP ME!!!


Guys, HAVE SOME CREATIVITY PLEASE!!!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!



Shawn with his meatballs as usual.... or is it his subconscious mind trying to reaffirm his *AHEM*

My Turkey Bacon Cheesy Bacon! :D

I LOVE Penne for some reason, may it's because of Kate Armstrong



Just look at that CONTENTED FACE!! Makes the food looks A MILLION TIMES ENTICING LA!!!! *SLURPS*

I find that I'm easily influenced by movies. I wanted to be a chef when I watched No Reservations, I wanted to be an editor when I watch The Proposal, I wished there were zombies for me to kill while watching Resident Evil and I wanted to ride a Panther after watching Avatar...WAHAHAHAHA

MJ's Seafood Zuppa

She said it was a lil' bland for her liking


My bro ordered Hawaiian pizza, though I didn't manage to take a shot

The aftermath.

Oh yeah, See the orange coloured stuff? It's their Tomato soup. It tasted like the tomato sauce used for Spaghetti diluted with water....YUCKS!!!!

Arrival of YH after our dinner :D



Made our way to Iluma at around 1910 cause Film Garde told YH she needs to collect the ticket 30 mins prior the movie. Bought some desserts on the way there




Somehow, shawn loved the wallpaper



Welcome to Film Garde :D


The Chipmunks VS The Apes


Pandora VS Karanjee

Just before we were about to enter the theatre, I asked YH for the tickets. She said she passed it to me right after she collected them and was DAMN POSITIVE ABOUT IT! From there, I started a FRANTIC search for the tickets. I forgot how many times I RANSACKED my back just to locate the tickets. It was like $50 for a long slip of paper, I CAN'T JUST LOSE THEM LIKE THAT!!! I entered a state of frenzy while the 4 of them just STOOD BESIDE ME HELPLESSLY!! Suddenly, MJ let out a SMIRK!!! WTH???!!!! SHE WAS HOLDING ON TO THE DARN TICKETS ALL ALONG!!!!! TRYING TO MAKE ME PANIC BY HOLDING ON TO THE TICKETS QUIETLY!!! I SWEAR I WOULD HAVE BITCH SLAPPED HER IF SHE WAS STANDING ANOTHER 30CM NEARER TO ME!! ARGH!!! DAMN MONKEY!!!!!!
Anyway, I'll never go to Film Garde for 3D movies anymore. The 3D glasses that they provide are those LQ RED GREEN LENS glasses instead of Polarized lens glasses like those provided by Shaw. We still had fun with the glasses though






Terminator: Heavenly Voices

The movie was really darn good man, though I've see it quite a no. of times prior this session. The third time was really a charm! The movie was seriously a charm watching it for the 3rd time. The bio-luminescence of Pandora's vegetation was really truly STUNNING!!! Plus the scene where Jake was being pursued by a Thanator and Neytiri and Jake being chased by a Toruk. My favourite scene was when the Omaticaya Clan was working together to save Dr Grace. The ritual chantings were really intriguing & fascinating!!! I think the movie is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THE WHOLE POPULATION ON EARTH!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Some leftover photos:










|Shi Hao| 6:55 PM|

------