I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Sigh.... Bro hogging on to my com, now I have to use his bloody laptop :(

Anyway, let's go with the song of the week first. It's Celine's first UK hit from 3rd English album, The Colour Of My Love. It is this song which brought the album to attention in the UK. It reached a point where the song and the album were on the top spot on both the Singles and Albums' chart. HAIL CELINE!!!

Think Twice

Don't think I can't feel that there's something wrong
You've been the sweetest part of my life so long
I look in your eyes, there's a distant light
And you and I know there'll be a storm tonight
This is getting serious
Are you thinking 'bout you or us

Don't say what you're about to say
Look back before you leave my life
Be sure before you close that door
Before you roll those dice
Baby think twice

Baby think twice for the sake of our love, for the memory
For the fire and the faith that was you and me
Baby I know it ain't easy when your soul cries out for higher ground
'Coz when you're halfway up, you're always halfway down
But baby this is serious
Are you thinking 'bout you or us

Don't say what you're about to say
Look back before you leave my life
Be sure before you close that door
Before you roll those dice
Baby think twice

Baby this is serious
Are you thinking 'bout you or us

Don't say what you're about to say
Look back before you leave my life
Be sure before you close that door
Before you roll those dice

Don't do what you're about to do
My everything depends on you
And whatever it takes, I'll sacrifice
Before you roll those dice
Baby think twice
____________________________________________________________________________________
Sigh, I really wanted to blog something decent. But then my bro is using this Ubuntu thing or whatever you call it. Now the whole blogger page is so DAMN SCREWED UP!!!

Anyway, I've been damn grumpy lately. I guess it must've been due to all the unreasonable scoldings by imbecilic card members. The grumpiness went to the point where I almost wanted to call someone and yell and vulgarities at his face just because of an SMS. Geez man, I really gotta practice more taiji in order to curb this before things go out of hand.

Can anyone provide me with some suggestions to release my frustrations??




|Shi Hao| 10:42 PM|

------