I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, January 17, 2010
Yay!! Finally I can sit down and write a proper post. I guess I shall start with the first cooking session with The Choristers first.

But before I start the post proper, let me show you people......

THE EPITOME OF IMBECILITY

______________________________________________________________________
The date was like 12th December, more than a month's back. It's at that time when I had my first cooking session with the choristers. Initially, I volunteered my house as venue. But due to some NONSENSICAL AND BARBARIC events that all began due to my mom, we had to look for an alternative venue. At first it was YH, then we came upon the decision to use Shawn's house. Phew....crisis over :)

Met up with Cass, YH, Bec and MJ at Lot One to get our ingredients. Bought some mushrooms and stuff while YH bought some bananas etc. I can't really remember what we bought. But I do remember we had a freaking hard time finding a small bottle of chardonnay. In the end, I had to buy it from Cheers, where I had my
IC CHECKED!!!! I'M FOREVER YOUNG!!! WAHAHAHA!!!
TADAH!!! MY FIRST BOTTLE OF WINE (Not for drinking)


Since I was on a bike, the others had me transport all of the ingredients to Shawn's house first while they went for the bus. I was feeling bewildered at the point of time why would they hand me their ingredients when I'm on a bicycle and they're taking the bus. I came to thank them for handling me the ingredients after the reached Shawn's house
45 MINS AFTER I ARRIVED!!!

Turns out that the missed the bus stop and made one huge round before realising their folly and changed to another bus. They got off after 3 bus stops I think where they were stranded at block 200++ and Shawn lives at Block 416. That's why sometimes it's not really sexist to say
FEMALES HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION!!!!

YL and XP were already there preparing the ingredients for their wantons and dumplings.




She was
PLAYING WITH A FREAKING STRAY CAT BEFORE HANDLING THE MEAT!!! To make things even BETTER, SHE DIDN'T WASH HER HANDS!!! It's lucky I didn't COUGH OUT FURBALLS THE NEXT DAY!!

So no choice, I had to entertain myself......


BEFORE PULLING THEM IN!! :D





Time for some
WRAPPING :D






Oh yeah, YL made some Oreo cheesecake prior

She didn't add gelatine, so she had to put it in the freezer instead

Back to the wrapping party





In the meantime, since I couldn't be of much help, I had to rely on the camera again :P














YL joined in a little :D



Okay, I got a lil' carried away,
BACK TO BUSINESS :D








this really looks like a liver if you ask me


The broth that I'll be using for my Risotto. I thought 2 can would be sufficient, in the end I had to make an extra trip to giant because there was not enough for 3 cups of rice :(


part of the completed products



THE LOST GANG FINALLY ARRIVED





Worn out after the 'Adventure'


While the others are still fresh




What a
BUSTLING SCENE :D



And here comes JY!!!


So there we go....some in the kitchen








Some still wrapping




And some are just
PLAIN USELESS!!


YH's Banana dessert recipe


JY helping out with the Banana dessert by cutting up the dried and sweetened persimmons. She was supposed to team up
WITH ME!!





So since the kitchen was already occupied, some of us just decided to fool around










MJ's dish was up first :D

Mixed Veggies! The
HEALTHIEST DISH AMONG ALL!! :D

YQ's up next! Tuna salad with yoghurt + curry powder dressing (It ain't that bad)


Which could also be used for popiah filling :D


Next was mine :D Mushroom risotto!





They keep complaining that my risotto is taking a long time. But I gotta admit, this was my third attempt making it, and it was MY BEST ATTEMPT!!!





The rice was creamy enough and the right choice of wine used (NO MORE MARTEL!!!!) Though some of the rice were a lil' uncooked. Plus it was quite a challenge given the Shawn's pan isn't a non stick and doesn't have a flat base as well :(

After that it was Bec's steamed egg with minced meat.

Some accident happened halfway.


THAT STUPID GIRL ACTUALLY PUT THAT GLASS CONTAINER RIGHT OVER THE FIRE!!! She thought that was Cornwell and just left it under direct fire, it's no wonder chaos ensued......

We were lucky Shawn's mom was magnanimous enough not to pursue the matter.



After that, Bec transferred the eggs into a metal pot and continued cooking claiming that the glass just cracked instead of shattering. Hence, the eggs' are safe for consumption....however, while savouring the eggs later....YH actually bit onto something hard among the eggs. She spit it out only to discover it was a FREAKING SHARD OF GLASS!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! To think rebecca lai was so confident earlier claiming that it was safe for consumption! In the end, they threw the remaining eggs away... -_-

And here we have YH's Banana dessert

The smell was weird and the looks ain't that appetizing either. Well, maybe it's too exotic for my liking.

Next up, cass' turn! Her Jap instant curry.

Preparation phase





Cass was DARN FIERCE in the kitchen. She was having some conflict with YQ and MJ regarding the cooking method or something.....She was LITERALLY SHOUTING AT YQ AND MJ!!!

In the end.......

Our Poor YQ :( My heart goes out to you

Anyway, the final product



She still looks like a FILIPINO MAID!!! For heavens' sake, GET A MAKEOVER!!!


Looks good :)

The last dish of the day, the dumplings and wantons! :D

The stock :)



Boiling the vege for the soup



The wanton was okay, but the soup dumplings were A COMPLETE FAILURE!! The dumplings skin just tore like the way it happened to my mom's dumpling when she made it the first time...makes the whole thing look like jelly beancurd. Pity I didn't take a picture of it

The fried wantons :D


LET'S EAT!!!








CHOC PUDDING!!!


And cass took it away :(











Some snacks :D


The proposal was really a good movie :D



Loved it more when all of us sat down and watched it




During the course of the movie, I suddenly had some cam-pimping urges







Loved how she fell into the sea :P

SPOT ON!!!!


She's the ex of the male lead. Initially I thought was gonna be some darn vixen trying to break up the 2. Turns out she was a DAMN NICE PERSON who convinced Ryan Reynolds to go after Sandra :D

My
FAVOURITE CHARACTER in the show gotta be GAMMY!!! She was SO FUNNY!!!



Here is the scene where she feigned a heart attack




The ending.....


SO SWEET!!!! <3

Somewhere during the movie, YL told me that her relationship was over. Didn't really get a shock. It was more of a surprised rather than a shock, NOT THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER. It's just that, I never thought this relationship would work out to begin with (Sorry to say that but that's just my opinion cause they really don't have much in common). Then she told me she doesn't have plans to marry.... didn't even thought of it to begin with. Then what is she intending to do??
TAKE A TONSURE AND BE A NUN???!!!

Anyway....we fooled around Shawn's house after the movie ended...

Spot my legs :P


Tadah! :D


LOVES :)))



|Shi Hao| 11:31 AM|

------