I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, February 12, 2010
WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! CNY IS COMING IN LESS THAN 26 HOURS!!!!

恭喜!恭喜!恭喜你啊!恭喜!恭喜!恭喜你

Anyway, I'm not gonna talk much about CNY yet. Plus though tomorrow is the weekly Change Song day, DON'T EXPECT ME TO PUT UP CNY MUSIC/SONGS!!!!
______________________________________________________________________
Celebrated cass' 21st at her house last Sat. Before I even start on the events. Sorry to Bec and YL for being
DAMN SARCASTIC about you both imminent absence. It's not that I don't understand your predicament, I just CHOSE not to understand because it was CASS' 21st! I couldn't possibly allow any absentees unless it's really a matter of life & death. I mean, think about it. It's okay if you don't turn up for monthly outings (even though I'll still GRUMBLE LIKE SOME BITCH if someone confirmed their absence), but this time it's 21st, ONCE IN A LIFETIME!! So please pardon me for my insensitivity, and YL, I still feel bad for not attending your 21st because of SAF!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!


Okay, the bday party was set at Cass house. It was supposed to be a surprise but
I STUPIDLY SENT OUT THE EMAIL TO THE WHOLE OF THE CHORISTERS which include CASS!!!!

So the surprise was gone but we still went on with the plan. The plan was to bring cass out for a movie and have zichar and a cake at her house. We initially included a present but cass just could not tell us something which she wants really badly, so some of us just suggested making her a big bday card with a collage of her photos.

Details of the plan include:

Some of them coming over to my house (my house because I was too
FREAKING LAZY to make my way to anyone's house after my Taiji training that morning)to make the card. JY, YH and XP. At first, the meeting time was 10am but YH FREAKING WOKE UP AT 10 AM!!!! JY has tuition and can only come after that. In the end, XP turned up at 10 am at rot until 11 plus before YH arrives. Then we started going through the 31 photo albums I have of the choristers to pick suitable pictures for cass' card. Set off the lot one to print the chosen photos as well as for the girls to have lunch. Met up with JY as we made our way home after everything. The meeting time was 10am, and we started AT 1PM!!! Here's the kick, we're supposed to meet the others and the bday girl at 4PM AT JP!!!!!! In the end, we took a taxi to JP at 4pm and we DIDN'T EVEN MANAGED TO COMPLETE THE CARD!!! While heading for JP, we decided that there will be a small change of plan after the movie. Initially, we'll split into 2 teams after Tooth Fairy. The Zi Char Team (Which comprises of everyone else other than Shawn and I) and the Cake Team. At that moment, we decided to create a new group, The Commandos (YH, XP & JY), who will head straight to Cass house after the movie to complete the card.

Reached JP, met up with the rest, and from there begin my
'WEAPON' SPREE!!!

THE BDAY GIRL! :D


Trying to show off their bags which I seriously do not know how to appreciate -_-


The
ROMCOM FANS! :D

LOOK!! XP WILLING TO LEND HER FACE TO MY CAM!!!! AMAZING!!!





Trying to act cute, which I don't think there's really a need to... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Almost got
A STROKE!!!


I think my cam pimping skills are getting
BETTER as the days go by. Now I am able to take an upfront photo of 4 people! Thanks to the GUIDANCE OF YEO YEELING!!

We watched the Tooth Fairy as requested by Cass. I wasn't really up for the idea in the first place cause I don't really think movie's based on toddler's imagination would be really up to standards. But the movie turns up pretty well. It wasn't that juvenile and kinda carries a message of dreams enabling us to embrace our faith and ourselves.

After the movie, we went as planned. Shawn and I headed straight to Island Creamery. At first, we both went separately to queue for 154 and 174 to see which come first. I gave up on 174 at the very moment I saw the crowd.
THAT WAS A FREAKING WRONG MOVE!!!! We boarded 154 at about 6.30pm. By the time the bus SASHAYS HERSELF TO I.C, IT WAS ALREADY 7.50PM!!!!! WTH??!! If we were to wait for 174, no matter how crowded the bus is, we would reach IC at around 7.20pm???

While on the bus


Just decided to take only a few due to the fact that my batt strength is no longer as she used to be :(

Rushed towards the bus stop once we collected the cake. Both of us agreed to just board any bus that reaches BP. 170 comes first, and so we boarded.

ANOTHER WRONG MOVE!!!!! That freaking bus STOPS BASICALLY AT EVERY SINGLE STOP!!! There I was worrying if the cake would melt and THOSE IDIOTIC COMMUTERS JUST DECIDE TO TORTURE ME WITH EVERY SINGLE BELL RANG!!! Guess what, 67 OVERTOOK 170 during the midst of our journey -_-

Headed straight for cass place once we alighted.
HERE COMES THE HOST! :D

erm......

I was preparing for something like this :D

YAY!!! :)

The floor.... Cass asked me to take a picture of it cause it was so shiny and clean. In the end, the flash from my cam destroyed it :(


Oh yeah, YL called us while we were still on the bus telling us that they'll start without us. Okay lor, they're the majority. Besides, what can Shawn and I do when we're in the bus??? :( So when we got there, this was all that's left...


okay la, actually there was still quite an amount left la :P

So.....
LET'S EAT!!









YQ and her subway


THESE ARE SO GOING INTO UNGLAM 2010!!!

Some food-less pics :D









THE CAKE!!!


THANK GOODNESS IT WAS STILL IN SHAPE!!!





Some of us making THE LAST STAND for the card while the others were preparing for the cake cutting ceremony


HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!!!


HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!!!


HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!!!


HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!!!



THE PHOTO OF THE DAY!!!!

BY THE COURTESY OF YQ!!!!

Somehow, Shawn and I were DUMB ENOUGH NOT TO ASK FOR A CAKE CUTTING KNIFE AT I.C

So Bec and I went and ransacked the kitchen. In the end, bec proved to be
AS DUMB AS US!!!


I, on the other hand, dispelled the myth that I'm dumb :P

So let's cut the cake :D




But after Cass cut the cake, we decided to just eat the cake as it is...WAHAHAHA




The cake was seriously
GONE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!!!





SEE WHAT I MEAN???!!!




Fooled around a bit after the cake before going home.










Plus the end product of cass' present :D





HAPPY BDAY CASS!!!



|Shi Hao| 10:49 PM|

------