I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, March 20, 2010
I can't believe it, this is like only my 7TH R&B song since the establishment of this blog. Anyway, the song's entitled 'Smash Into You' by Beyonce. I think this is one of her best songs if you ask me :D


Smash Into You

Head down
As I watch my feet take turns hitting the ground
Eyes shut
I find myself in love racing the Earth
And I'm soaked in your love
And love was right in my path, in my grasp
And me and you belong

I wanna run (run)
Smash into you
I wanna run (run)
And smash into you

Ears closed
What I hear no one else has to know
Cause' I know
That what we have is worth first place in gold
And I'm soaked in your love
And love is right in my path, in my grasp
And me and you belong, oh...

I wanna run (run)
Smash into you
I wanna run (run)
Smash into you
Smash into you
Oh......

Head down
As I watch my feet take turns hitting the ground
Eyes shut
I'm in love and I'm racing the Earth
And I'm soaked in your love
And love is right in my path, in my grasp
And me and you belong

Oh...I wanna run
Smash into you
I'm willing to run (run)
Smash into you
I'm ready to run, run, run, run, ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
I'm ready to run, run, run, run, ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
I wanna run, run
Smash into you
I'm willing to run (run)
Smash into you
______________________________________________________________________
This is what I do when I get my DAILY MULTIPLE DOSAGE OF ADRENALINE RUSHES :D


Well, I really don't know why I act like that most of the time without any fear of reprisal. But I find it very hard to contain my excitement or anxiety. Think my friends have all gotten used to it already, though sometimes they'll still SLAP me in order to come me down. For people who thinks this is irritating, well LIVE WITH IT OR LEAVE IT!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DON'T EXPECT ME TO CHANGE FOR YOU! 'Cause Shi Hao don't like to put on a facade, it's unbearable to oppress your true nature, it's like someone GRABBING & GRINDING YOUR BALLS (For males) or OPENING A PAIR OF FORCEPS INSIDE YOUR MUFF (For females)

Anyway, Zila received a kinky present from esther for her bday! :D

CONDOMS!!! :P

Such, an APT present for her! Considering the number of CONFERENCES she has or the number of BEATING SESSIONS!! WAHAHAHAHAHA

Some of my WACKY colleagues

Ai Si De :D


Jee AKA Kak Ketat


Bab....*Oops* Shida :P


Mr Gay (That's really his surname)


Oops, wrong picture


There :D

SO GLAD THAT MY COLLEAGUES ARE ALL CAM WHORES!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! CAM PIMPING RULES!!! :D



|Shi Hao| 10:01 PM|

------