I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, March 28, 2010
Oops.... didn't manage to blog yesterday, it all boils down to PURE LAZINESS!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, let's go back my sweet old country week :D The successor will be none other than Ms McBride! :D If I were to create a country diva list, she'll be in ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT on the top of my list :D

Song's entitled, SWEETLY "I Just Call You Mine" :)

I Just Call You Mine

I pinch myself
Sometimes to make sure I'm not in a dream
That's how it seems

I close my eyes and breathe in the sweetest moments I've ever known
It feels like home

And here I am
I want to be your everything
There you are
Turning winter into spring

And everyone that sees you
Always wants to know you
And everyone that knows you
Always has a smile
You're a standing ovation
After take years of waiting
For a chance to finally shine
Everyone calls you amazing
Yeahhhh
I just call you mine

I fall apart
And just a word from you
Somehow seems to fix
Whatever's wrong
Ohh
You reach into the weakest moments and remind me that I'm strong
You gotta know
I'd be a fool not to see or even worse to forget
That you're more than I deserve

Cause everyone that sees you
Always wants to know you
And everyone that knows you
Always has a smile
You're a standing ovation
After take years of waiting
For a chance to finally shine
Everyone calls you amazing
I just call you mine

Nothing makes sense when you're not here
As if my whole world disappears
Without you what's the point of it

Cause everyone that sees you
Always wants to know you
And everyone that knows you
Always has a smile
You're the dream that I've been chasing
After years of waiting
For a chance to finally shine
Everyone calls you amazing
I just call you mine
______________________________________________________________________
From my cousin's blog :D

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just think this is SO DAMN FUNNY!!!
______________________________________________________________________
Spend the whole afternoon yesterday over at XP's for a short movie marathon. I can't help but to admit, I am a GODDAMN GREAT IMPERSONATOR OF NEYTIRI!!!! *HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* *MMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAHHHHHHH*

I can just see MJ rolling her eyes now.

I love spending time with my best friend, even if there isn't anything constructive to do. It's just all about getting together and talk about everything and anything and just let time pass before we know it.
No pictures from yesterday, didn't see the need too, it's just a simple get together chit chatting & eating junk food, deeply appreciated and cherished still. It's moments like these where you actually bond. :D

Anyway, watched Old Dogs yesterday, it was such a great and heart warming movie, not to forget lots of hilarious moments too! I love the part where they broke into the zoo and end up in the gorilla and penguins' enclosure. I always thought penguins were cute and harmless, NOT!! :D

Oops, looks like I still owe 2 posts to the CLL-ians. Sorry la, damn busy lately due to work, and when it comes to the weekend, I'm just too lazy to blog about it. Unless the uploading of photos is instantaneous, then maybe I would just be a lil' more motivated to blog. FL please do not scold me *Peace*



|Shi Hao| 5:48 PM|

------