I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, April 19, 2010
Oops! Didn't manage to blog during the weekends due to the fully pack schedules. Training, visit to ITE and performance on Sat while a whole day long of competition on Sun. What a heck of a weekend! But I didn't enjoyed it no matter what :D

Anyway, let's welcome idol alumni, Ms Jennifer Hudson :D The song's a haunting and soaring cover of Jennifer Holiday's Hit 'And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going' from the musical Dreamgirls :D


And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going

And I am telling you
Im not going
You're the best man I'll ever know
There's no way I can ever go
No, no, there's no way
No, no, no, no way I'm living without you
Im not living without you
I dont wanna be free
Im staying
Im staying
And you, and you
You're gonna love me, oohh ooh mm mm
You're gonna love me

And I am telling you
I'm not going
Even though the rough times are showing
There's just no way, there's no way
We're part of the same place
We're part of the same time
We both share the same blood
We both have the same mind
And time and time, we've had so much to see and
No, no, no, no, no, no
Im not waking up tomorrow morning and finding that there's nobody there

And I mean there's no way
No, no, no, no way Im living without you
Im not living without you
You see there's just no way, there's no way

Tear down the mountains
Yell, scream, and shout like you can say what you want
Im not walking out
Stop all the rivers, push, strike, and kill
Im not gonna leave you
There's no way I will

And I am telling you
Im not going
You're the best man I'll ever know
There's no way I can ever, ever go
No, no, no, no way
No, no, no, no way Im living without you
Oh, Im not living without you, not living without you
I dont wanna be free
Im staying, Im staying
And you, and you, and you
You're gonna love me

You're gonna love me, yes you are
Ooh ooh love me, ooh ooh ooh love me
Love me, love me, love me, love me

You're gonna love me
_____________________________________________________________________
Went to Huang Shi Association to perform at one of their events last night. I actually don't feel like going to be honest due to competition on the next day, I decided that I need my rest after training. But since I've given coach my word, I have no other choice but to fulfil my promise :( Anyway, just performed a simple routine of the 13 stances mixed taijiquan choreographed by my coach and a group of veteran Taiji exponents. But I decided to add in some more moves so as not to bore the audiences :D

Here's the Video :D



Will talk about yesterday's competition in the next post, I need to get some rest :D



|Shi Hao| 10:11 PM|

------