I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, May 16, 2010
Okay, I'm gonna write a DAMN EVIL post today. But before that, let's just listen to Michael Jackson during his prime, IMO, when he was with The Jackson 5 :)


Got the song from their greatest hits album which was also the 1st CD Bday gift from the choristers :) Song's entitled 'I Want You Back'. Think it should be familiar with most people :D



I Want You Back

Oh darlin' I was blind to let you go
(let you go baby)
But now since I see you in his arms
(I want you back)
Yes I do now
(I want you back)
Ooh ooh baby
(I want you back)
Ya ya ya ya
(I want you back)
Na na na na

Tryin' to live without your love
Is one long sleepless night
Let me show you girl
That I know wrong from right
Every street you walk on
I leave tearstains on the ground
Following the girl
I didn't even want around
Let me tell you now

Oh baby all I need is one more chance
(show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me
(back to your heart)
Oh darlin' I was blind to let you go
(let you go baby)
But now since I see you in his arms

Uh-huh
A buh buh buh buh
All I want
A buh buh buh buh
All I need
A buh buh buh buh
All I want
A buh buh buh buh
All I need

Oh just one more chance
to show you that I love you
baby! (6 times)

(I want you back)
Forget what happened then
(I want you back)
Let me live again

Oh baby I was blind to let you go
But now since I see you in his arms
(I want you back)
Spare me of this cause
Gimme back what I lost

Oh baby I need one more chance ha
I tell ya that I love you

_________________________________________________________________________________
Okay, as I've mentioned at the beginning of this post, this is going to be one EVIL POST! So pardon me if you feel offended.


This post will be consolidating the absentee rate of the members of The Choristers. So let's see who top the list :P



The list of outings listed will be in chronological order (Hopefully). There are some months which I don't photos of unfortunately, so we'll base on this 24 outings, if there are any others please update me :D


Escape Theme Park - Nov 06
Absentees: JY & Bec


Zoo - Mar 07
Absentees: XP & MJ

Harry Potter & The Order Of Phoenix - Jul 2007
Absentees: Nil


Bowling - Dec 07
Absentees: Nil


Swensons - Dec 07
Absentees: Me


Christmas Eve - Dec 07
Absentees: Nil if I never remember wrongly


Suki Sushi - Apr 08
Absentees:  YL


ECP Damned - May 08
Absentees: YQ, YL, JY & Bec


Settlers Cafe - June 08
Absentees: Me! (I PURPOSELY chose NOT TO GO! WAHAHAHAHAHA)


Hendersons - Jul 08
Absentees: YH, YL, JY, MJ & Bec


K Box - Aug 08
Absentees: Shawn, YL, MJ & JY


Sep Bday - Sep 09
Absentees: Nil


Hotpot Culture - Nov 2008
Absentees: Nil


CNY - Feb 2009
 
Absentees: Nil


Ajisen - Mar 2009
 
Absentees:YQ & YH


Hendersons - May 2009
 
Absentees: YH & YL


XP Bday - Jun 2009
 
Absentees :JY


YL Bday - Jul 2009
Absentees: Me


Green On Earth - Sep 2009
Absentees: Nil


Marina - Oct 2009
Absentees: YQ, YL, Shawn & JY


MJ Bday - Nov 2009
Absentees: Me


Cooking Party - Dec 2009
Absentees: Nil


MacRitchie - Jan 2010
Absentees: YQ, YL, YH, Bec & JY


CNY - Feb 2010
Absentees: Nil


Cass' 21st - Feb 2010
Absentees: Nil


Crystal Jade - Apr 2010
Absentees:YQ, YL, JY & Bec


So now, final toll.....


YL - 9
JY - 8
Bec - 5
YQ - 5
Me - 4
YH - 4
MJ - 3
Shawn -2
XP - 1
Cass - 0


Wow, I thought mine would be less than 3... oops.
YL, it's time to do some reflection :(
Plus sorry to YQ, I thought she was absent quite often as well, though it's still in the middle tier, but at least not as bad as YL
XP & Cass, GOOD JOB!!!



|Shi Hao| 2:22 AM|

------