I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, June 27, 2010
Okay, let's have something upbeat this week.So let's us welcome The Voice, Ms Whitney Houston! :D

It's her latest single from her latest album, I Look To You

Million Dollar Bill

Came in the door
Checked in my coat
And who I'm looking for
Is starring in my face.

They played our song
We hit the floor
He held me strong
And we danced the night away

I can see the way that he's making me feel
This way about his love
I've been looking for something like this
I'm saying ooh oh oh oh ooh oh oh!

If he makes you feel like a million dollar bill
Say oh oh oh, say oh oh oh!
Makes you go left right up down
Gotcha you spinning round and round
Say ooh oh oh oh, say ah hah baby!

It's been a long long time
Since I felt that
Love has found my way oh oh oh
I've been looking (looking)
I've been searching (searching)
For the man to touch this place, oh ooh oh yeah

Can't deny the way that he's making feel
This way about his love
I'v been searching for something like this
I'm saying oooh oh oh oh!

If he makes you feel like a million dollar bill
Say oh oh oh, say oh oh oh!
Makes you go left right up down
Gotcha you spinning round and round
Say oooh oh oh oh, say oh oh ooh!

If he makes you feel like a million dollar bill
Say oh oh oh, say oh oh oh!
Makes you go left right up down
Makes you spinning round and round
Say oooh oh oh oh, say ah hah baby!

If you feel good
If you're feeling good
Put one hand in the air, say yeah
If you feel good
If you're feeling good
It's cause love is in the air
Love is in the air

If he makes you feel like a million dollar bill
Say oh oh oh, say oh oh oh!
Makes you go left right up down
Gotcha you spinning round and round
Say ooh oh oh oh, say ooh oh oh oh!

If he makes you feel like a million dollar bill
Say oh oh oh, say oh oh oh!
Makes you go left right up down
Gotcha you spinning round and round
Say ooh oh oh oh, say ah hah baby!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a very interesting website which I've came across. It features lots of trivia and facts regarding certain aspects of this world or history which are obscure and aren't taught in school. It's really fun, go take a look. Though some of info you see inside the web site may be self opinionated and inaccurate. It's sometimes based on personal contextual knowledge.

www.listverse.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 There is something really weird, or should I say, really WRONG about our generation. If you people tend to notice, people our age tend to speak in their mother tongue when they're in their own ethnic group, with the exception of CHINESE!!!

I mean, try to observe. Malays speak Malay among themselves, Indians speak Tamil, Koreans speak Korean, Caucasian speak english. But we Chinese? Most of us speak ENGLISH!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH US?!

Okay, I'm also blogging in English currently, but I try to converse in mandarin with most Chinese I know, even if they're DUMB POTATOES! I'm an advocate when it comes to speaking mandarin among Chinese. Don't those bloody potatoes even feel ashamed of themselves?! People are speaking their own languages proficiently and here they're struggling with their own. Not only are they struggling, they don't even make an effort to learn and rejoice when the MOE keeps coming up with strategies to DECREASE THE IMPORTANCE of Mother Tongue! Like the recent controversial move of reducing the weightage of Mother Tongue in PSLE. They've done that to O levels, A levels, and now they're trying to apply it to PSLE as well?! The thing they didn't expect this time is the public outcry following the announcement of this plan. I'm really happy that this didn't materialize in the end. I can just hear the SCREAMS OF THE POTATOED PARENTS. Trust me, you potatoed parents will get STRUCK BY LIGHTNING ONE DAY!!

I get very upset and uncomfortable whenever I see Chinese teens speaking English among ourselves, it's like they've completely considered themselves as westerners and complete dished mandarin to the back of their brains and life. They see no wrong in not being able to speak in mandarin and take pride in their proficiency in the English language. I'm not saying one should not learn English. But look at what it has done to our society. Chinese is a culture which emphasizes on moral values such as filial piety or loyalty and honesty. Just take a look at our text books in Primary and Secondary Schools. Texts in Chinese textbook usually carry a meaning or moral within while English text are usually just stories read for entertainment or just a piece of informative essay. The reduction of emphasis in Mother Tongue has caused students to neglect the true meanings of the compositions and the eventual LOSS OF THE IMPARTATION OF MORALITY & VIRTUE.  

What else does it lead to? It leads to laws which makes it compulsory for one to care for their parents when they're old and unable to take care of themselves. Plus TV adds which proposes filial piety among people. Isn't all this ridiculously funny? I mean, we've reached this state where we need the people who keeps the country running to force us to bring out the filialness in us. It's just DOWNRIGHT ABSURD & LAUGHABLE!

Okay, actually this post came about because I witness a Chinese teen on a bus speaking English to his Chinese friend. Of course I was upset. But when he made a random comment, I really wished he'll get RUNOVER BY A TEN WHEELER when he alighted from the bus and was crossing the road. Not only should he be run over. He should also be DRAGGED ALONG THE ROAD UNTIL HIS BONES ARE EXPOSED AND BE DISFIGURED TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT NO MORTICIAN WOULD BE ABLE TO RESTORE HIS LOOKS FOR HIS FUNERAL!!!!!

This was what he said 'Feminism Is A Very Sick Thing'
&
'Men Are More Universal'

I'm not so sure about the second sentence but the first comment was definitely made!

SCREW YOU BASTARD!! YOU SHOULD JUST DIE IN A WOMAN'S VAGINA!!!!



|Shi Hao| 12:33 AM|

------