I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, June 13, 2010
Yay! Celine's FINALLY PREGNANT FOR THE SECOND TIME! This time with TWINS!! :D
Not that I just got hold of the news, but it's just that I keep forgetting to post this piece of article due to work and laziness :P

Whatever the thing is, BIG CONGRATS TO HER for finally being able to materialize her long time wish. Wish that she'll have a smooth and safe pregnancy. GOD BLESS CELINE! :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made CHOCOLATE MOUSSE yesterday! *SLURPS*
Okay, so these are the ingredients

400 gm of Dark Chocolate (I was thinking of using milk chocolate the next time)

Some Caster Sugar (Caster sugar cause it's much finer than than normal sugar and would dissolve more easily) & 400ml of Heavy Whipping Cream (Any cream which has high fat content will do I guess)

80gm of Unsalted Butter (I used lesser than that, cause the fats are really a big factor)

5 Eggs

Step 1: Melt the Butter and Dark Chocolate using the water bath method cause direct application of high heat to chocolate will lead to the deterioration of the quality of the choc
The water bath :D

 Now... I just need to wait for the mixture to melt

hmmm.....

Sigh.....

ZZZzzzz....

IT'S MELTING!!!!

Now I just gotta mix them

Now add in the yolks :)

Look, the mixture shouldn't turn out like this. It has become like a brownie because the yolk is being cooked while the mixture is still hot. So it's important to let the Choc & Butt mix cool before adding in the yolk. This will give you a smooth mixture, rather then this :P

Look, there are lumps in my mixture. So remember that it's important not to add in the egg yolks while the mixture is still hot/warm

Egg white beating! A process which I HATE THE MOST!
Fold in the egg white after firm peaks are formed, meaning that the egg whites are stiffed enough to hold a shape

Next, whip the cream, this was MUCH easier compared to egg whites. Though I was seriously doubting if that liquid stuff would even become cream just by whipping it initially
MAGIC!!!

Fold in the whipped cream
 and mix well

TADAH!!! DELECTABLE & CREAMY CHOC MOUSSE! :D




|Shi Hao| 9:38 AM|

------