Thursday, July 29, 2010
Blogging debts! Even though it has been a day more than 2 months since the outing happened, but I still need to blog about it! Plus it's one of the outings which includes the rare presence of YQ! WAHAHAHAHA!
Okay, I forgot what the plan was, I think it was to meet at Jurong East MRT Station at 1230hrs or 1300hrs. Since the outing day happens to fall on Vesak Day, I met up (My younger bro tagged along) with YH aboard bus no. 66 after visiting the annual Vesak Day Carnival at Bee Low Temple
Her clothings are still okay.... but her shoes.....
It looks like we have shoe crisis every now and then. ESPECIALLY DURING HIKINGS!!! WONG MIN JIE!!!!
But oh well, cam pimping usually don't involve shoes :)
Okay, I remembered, the meeting time was 1230hrs. YH and I reached slightly a bit later after 1230. YL was already there by then
Sorry for being late! :(
I'll make it up for you :P
Trying to get YH into the picture
SWEET:D
MJ, YQ, Cass and Shawn arrived later due to the delay in the train service. Some accident happened on the tracks that day AGAIN! Apparently some bugger decides to commit suicide on Vesak Day and a Weekend to make live DIFFICULT FOR EVERY OTHER COMMUTERS. I think he might have though that since it was Vesak Day. He would ascend to Paradise right after he dies. NOT!!!! YOU WILL NOT ASCEND TO PARADISE MATE! YOU WILL PLUNGE STRAIGHT INTO THE DEPTHS OF HELL AND BE CONSTANTLY BURN/FREEZE TILL ETERNITY FOR DISRUPTING THE LIVES OF OTHERS AND ABANDONING THOSE WHO CARE FOR YOU!!
Anyway, instead of just waiting for service to resume. Might as well make use of the time XD
WOW!!! DOESN'T MJ LOOK DIFFERENT??
This pic shall be named 'The Wonders Of Cosmetics' :P
YAY, WE'VE BOARDED THE TRAIN FINALLY!
While on the train. We had some discussion on where to have lunch and how to get to the Helix bridge. YL's plan was to get to Promenade station and we will walk from there. But the idea was dismissed because no one knows the exact location of Promenade station. Plus everyone was already damn Hungry. So I just suggest we alight at City Hall and we'll proceed to the Helix bridge from City Link Mall. Before that, we headed the Burger King at Raffles Shopping Centre for some lunch :D
I was always surprised by how shameless I am when I'm outside and how my friends are being influenced by me:) Sorry girls :P
LUUUUUNCH!
CASS! I'VE CAUGHT YOU!!!
RED HANDED!!
AGAIN?!
SHAMELESS!!!
Oh well, let's just proceed to the Helix Bridge :D
And HERE WE ARE!!! :D
So before heading up on to the bridge, we need some photographic evidence that we're really at that starting point of the bridge :D
嘿。。。。。。。。山顶有花山脚香嘿!
昆仑蛤蟆神功(This is seriously DAMN UGLY!!!)
While I was busy taking photos, I spotted the cousin of The Merlion
The MerShrimp
Atop of the bridge
We saw The Merlion
IT'S GETTING CLOSER!
Jumpshots :D
Poised shots
Okay, this is DISTURBING!!!
Okay cass, stop it and just continue with the walk!
The floating platform!
Brings back so many memories :)
Okay, I seriously didn't know what the followings are
But JY still decided to take a pic anyway
Had some Ice Cream along the way
Those people at the pack are actually part of the cardboard. I thought they were real animated beings when I saw them from afar initially -_-
Okay, we're almost reaching the building
Some part of it still under construction
Wow, looks like the Airport
Hmmm.... where shall we proceed next?
I know! *Smirks*
So pretty!!!
Even the lights are so classy
Okay, we didn't really go in, we just walked past the entrance that's all :P
Anyway, we took a toilet break in the midst of our journey and my camera flashes just filled the room -_- I just CAN'T RESIST! :P
This toilet is definitely worth this sticker. How I wished our public toilets in Train stations, bus interchanges & hawker centres with this sticker would be as clean and as dry as this toilet. Never mind about the decor, just the cleanliness will do :(
Took some more shots after the break before resuming our journey
WOW!!!!
The interior of the hotel is just breath-taking, or may it's just that I'm stuck in Singapore for way too long
It's nice walking around the building, especially with a live quartet playing classical music :D
The miniature of the whole place.
Some photos before we left MBS in search for Bakerzin's Macarons
Alright, and off we go to Orchard for some Macarons since I have the voucher. Headed to Wisma hoping to get some macarons. In the end, the choices were too limited as most of them has gone by the time we get there. So we went to the outlet @ Ngee Ann City instead :D
By the way, the branch at Wisma has a very nice macaron mountain :D
*Slurps* How I wish I can finish all of them :D
At Ngee Ann City.....
MACARONS!!!!
Look at them! So small and colourful...
Triggers almost every of my single taste buds.... I can just feel my glands secreting tons and tons of saliva right now *Slurps*
*CHOMPS*
So satisfying. Awww..... the sweetness after that.... *Mmmms*
Alright, released some of the auntie spirit after the liberating macaron experience. Went to Taka with YL and competed with those aunties in grabbing those on sale clothes. I had to practically go beneath the piles of unfolded tops in hops to be able to dig out the clothes to YL's liking. Just help lor, since they just accompanied me in search of Celine's Through The Eyes Of The World just a while before we had our macarons.
YIPEE :D
Beat after a day of walking and crap.
I've always like to sleep on a moving vehicle. It's just a very happy feeling in my opinion which I don't know why. Haha :D
Anyway, just one more thing before I end this. While I was shopping around Borders for the DVD
we noticed something in our of the opened crates which you can see at the bottom left of the picture above
So we went closer to check it out
WHAT THE HELL?! It's a FREAKING CONDOM!
Now I wonder if there are any traces of SPERMS or SEMEN on the CDs & DVDs I bought from Borders -_-
|Shi Hao| 4:01 PM|
------