I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, July 23, 2010
It was my last day working at Diners last Friday. Wanted to write this post a few days back. But either I'm too lazy or I have something else on. So to avoid further procrastination, I think I'd better sit down and start typing in tribute of the Aunties/小姐s who have made life in Diners so enjoyable :D


Firstly, it would definitely be my (美/霉)女老板,who always claims she's either having an affair with周华健 or that she's the sister of 张惠妹 -_-
A big sincere Thank You to Agnes for helping me through tough situations with unreasonable callers like Korean Veggie and some other random people. Not forgetting the times when you helped me to CHASE Acct dept for my cheques! Hahahaha. It's has been a joy over the past 7 months working under you, under your leadership and your frequent moments of comic relief
It's my fortune to meet someone like you who's always understanding towards the predicament of others. Like times when you allow us temps to take off even though we have the wildest reasons. But hey, I never gave any bullshit reasons for off okay! Maybe except the one when I need to look over the house... hahahahahaha.

Wish you all the best in the future times to come and hope you'll never be caught in these states again...

Once again, THANKS 美女!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next on the list shall be the 2‘妈’s of CSD. Well, only to me I guess.
多妈and乾马
Firstly, BIG SORRY to 多妈 for falling asleep during the first few days of training. But really, nature of the lessons were dry to begin with. It's nothing but just tons of credit card related info. But I guess whoever the tutor is, I'll still fall asleep nonetheless :P


But no matter what, thanks for the guidance you've given me during the past 7 months. It was definitely nothing less than fun and entertaining sitting beside you, adds a huge amount of colour to the mundane life of picking up calls from random people. Thanks and sorry for the humongous amount of nonsense coming from me which you have to endure. I'll always remember the times when Esther and I gang up against you, be it your weight or your hairstyle or you constantly munching away.
But nothing none of it was meant to be true, so no hard feelings k? :D

Plus plus, thanks for coming to work on my official last day even though you injured you toe
I do hope my Tiramisu makes it up for you :)

My neighbour, 老师, 村长 and朋友, thanks for your time and effort. Truly appreciated :D
Lastly, wish Benedict good luck in his Chinese and say......

 DONUT!!!!

Next will be 乾妈!!! 
 Sarah 153 :D

乾马! Thanks for going along with the 'Anyhow pom' 干儿子 thing. Though I'm quite 'sanbut' most of the time as you mentioned, but hey, I had fun most of the time with you around, especially when it comes to both of our height :D Ask Agnes to arrange prawning some other time leh :D Thanks for the titbits which I always come 'cope' from your shelf. Not forgetting times when you just decide to go along with my nonsense and the little chats that we have during work about random and mindless stuff. :D
Anyway, next time if you have anything which you want to write to javen/jeryl's teacher in mandarin remember to call me okay! 'Like that say' means I'll  write it for you even if I'm busy with school :)

Thanks for allowing me to call you 乾妈! :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up will be my MENTOR.... SHIDA! :D
 Terima Kasih untuk bringing me through Diners the first few days after my tutiorials from Doris. Though you went on and off during that period but it still aid me a lot down the road in Diners. Will always remember the small chats and gossips that we had in Malay every day to avoid people trying to cut into our conversation and them understanding the content of the whole talk. Hahaha. Thanks for putting up with my merepek and my usual plus constant spasms and sudden jerks during work. Not to forget with helping me expand my malay vocab and my grammar :D

Remember this??
 Hahahah, the colouring session when it was off peak period. I seriously can't remember where I left my finished product. But it was one of the times in diners which I won't forget :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANZILA D/O MOHD ALI!!
Thanks for being my 1st friend in Diners 2009 after Nadirah Ban Binte Aslam Khan :D The good old crapping times we shared during stress or non-stress periods. How you helped me with my Malay and even helped me get help from Surya when it's beyond your means. It was truly appreciated :D Enjoyed all the camera snapping moments during work which serves as reminders of the fond memories and the friendship which we have forged.

It's a pity you had to leave Diners. Felt rather empty for the first few days after you left. No one to talk or chat to, no one to play with. I really felt the impact of the loss of a good friend, figuratively speaking. It's really hard getting use to the life without you behind me :( No matter what, you'll still be one of my good friends in the many many years to come. Good luck in your venture outside diners. All the best to you zila! :D

And tolong la, pergi hilangkan kau punya punat ke tiga! Hahahahaha. Jangan risau k? Aku rasa baru Shida boleh faham ni
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last but not least will be Kak Jee :D
Thanks for your sweet treats and gifts. I'll never forget how you always try to act demure and innocent! Hahahahaha :P Thanks for your Malay lessons too! Be it formal or informal speeches. You have helped me the most in terms of my Malay language after Shida. Thanks for the effort and patience :)

The memories we shared :D
Will certainly be treasured. Take care okay? :D



|Shi Hao| 4:51 PM|

------