Saturday, July 31, 2010
Hahaha. I guess this week's song will be very familiar to ALMOST anyone who visits this blog. The reason I put up this song is because I really have no idea what song to put up at such an unearthly hour like this. So I just ask some of the Choristers to give me a song title which comes to their mind first. So YH just said 'My Heart Will Go On' So there you are, my Idol's greatest hit in her career. The song that hit the top spots in charts over 20 countries, the best selling song of 1998 and one of the WORLD'S BEST SELLING SINGLE with sales over 10 million copies. Won a Oscar in 1997, a Golden Globe in 1998 and 4 Grammys in 1999
My Heart Will Go On
Every night in my dreams
I see you. I feel you.
That is how I know you go on.
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never go till we're one
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shucks, I bid for 5 modules. Now I've lost 2 :'(
So now I think I better change my plan and stop hogging on to the 2 which I've lost which although I might have a chance to get them during the next round of open bidding. But I think I better have some backup plan as many of my friends have suggested me to. I think I'll just put my focus on the ULR modules. I deal with the remaining 2 exposure modules during next semester. I do hope I would get the other 2 ULR modules during my bid on Monday. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
|Shi Hao| 12:55 AM|
------