Sunday, August 22, 2010
Ahhhh.... so many debts, so little time. Okay, I confess, I'm just lazy to blog... hahahaha I still owe lots of outing posts and now I've really forgotten which ones I've yet to blog about. CLL east coast outing & Ajisen @ causeway point. Choristers hiking & Wushu Kelvin's bday. Now I have another one, lunch at LY's. ARGH!! I should really stop youtubing and really just sit down to blog
Okay, song first :) Since I'm taking french. I shall put up the 2nd french song, It's like my 146th song since 2007 and the 26th time Celine has serenaded us :) Song's entitled On Ne Change Pas which means 'We Don't Change' I don't know if people realise it, but french songs always have beautiful meanings behind them. Most of the time the lyrics also create pulchritudinous imageries. It's a complete surreal experience if you're able to really immerse yourself into the world of the song.
On Ne Change Pas
On ne change pas(We don't change)
On met juste les costumes d'autres sur soi(We simply put others costumes on ourselves)
On ne change pas(We don't change)
Une veste ne cache qu'un peu de ce qu'on voit(A jacket simply hides a little of what we see)
On ne grandit pas(We do not grow)
On pousse un peu, tout juste(We simply get a little taller, no more)
Le temps d'un reve, d'un songe(The time of a dream, of a little dream)
Et les toucher du doigt(And touch them with the finger)
Mais on n'oublie pas(But we don't forget)
L'enfant qui reste, presque nu(The child that stays, almost naked)
Les instants d'innocence(The moments of the innocence)
Quand on ne savait pas(When we didn't know)
On ne change pas(We don't change)
On attrape des airs et des poses de combat(We get faces and poses of combat)
On ne change pas(We don't change)
On se donne le change, on croit(We reply to each other, we believe)
Que l'on fait des choix(That we do choices)
Mais si tu grattes la(But if you scratch there)
Tout pres de l'apparence tremble(Very close to the apperance, shivers)
Un petit qui nous ressemble(A little one who looks like us)
On sait bien qu'il est la(We know he is there)
On l'entend parfois(We hear it sometimes)
Sa rengaine insolente(Its insolent old tune)
Qui s'entete et qui repete(Which insists and repeats itself)
Oh ne me quitte pas(Oh, don't leave me)
On n'oublie jamais(We never forget)
On a toujours un geste(We always have a move)
Qui trahit qui l'on est(That betrays who we are)
Un prince, un valet(A prince, a servant)
Sous la couronne un regard(Under the crown a look)
Une arrogance, un trait(An arrogance, a trait)
D'un prince ou d'un valet(Of a prince, of a servant)
Je sais tellement ca(I know that very well)
J'ai copie des images(I copied images)
Et des reves que j'avais(And dreams I had)
Tous ces milliers de reves(All those thousands dreams)
Mais si pres de moi(But so close to me)
Une petite fille maigre(A small thin girl)
Marche un Charlemagne, inquiete(Walks in Charlemagne, worried)
Et me parle tout bas(And whispers to me)
On ne change pas, on met juste(We don't change, we simply put on)
Les costumes d'autres et voila(Costumes from others and that's it)
On ne change pas, on ne cache(We don't change, we only hide)
Qu'un instant de soi(A moment of ourselves)
Une petite fille(A little girl)
Ingrate et solitaire marche(Ungrateful and alone walks)
Et reve dans les neiges(And dreams in the snows)
En oubliant le froid(Forgetting the cold)
Si je la maquille(If I paint her)
Elle disparait un peu,(She disappears a little)
Le temps de me regarder faire(Just long enough to watch me doing)
Et se moquer de moi(And make fun of me)
Une petite fille(A little girl)
Une toute petite fille(A very little girl)
Une toute petite fille(A very little girl)
Une toute petite fille(A very little girl)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School day tomorrow, and my first session with NUS Wushu.. WOOOOHOOOOO :D
|Shi Hao| 10:50 PM|
------