I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, August 30, 2010
Alright, sorry for the delay once again. Know the song change should always happen on a Sat, but somehow because I went to Bec's party last night and I missed the 0000hrs timing. So might as well just do what I'm supposed to do today before blogging about some random stuff :P Anyway, I'm currently in the midst of making my Cheesecake :P

Alright, song for this week's called 'Vincent  (Starry Starry Night)' from Josh Groban's eponymous self titled debut . Loved the style of music for the song. Soothing, relaxing and paints a very beautiful picture of a night sky studded with glittery stars. However, this song does sound like a song which is sung by a man to his boyfriend/husband. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vincent  (Starry Starry Night)

Starry, starry night
Paint your palette blue and grey
Look out on a summer's day
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul
Shadows on the hills
Sketch the trees and daffodils
Catch the breeze and the winter chills
In colours on the snowy linen land

Now I understand
What you tried to say to me
And how you suffered for your sanity
And how you tried to set them free
They would not listen
They did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now

Starry, starry night
Flaming flowers that brightly blaze
Swirling clouds and violet haze
Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue
Colours changing hue
Morning fields of amber grain
Weathered faces lined in pain
Are soothed beneath the artists' loving hand

Now I understand
What you tried to say to me
And how you suffered for your sanity
And how you tried to set them free
They would not listen
They did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now

For they could not love you
But still your love was true
And when no hope was left inside
On that starry, starry night
You took your life as lovers often do
But I could have told you Vincent
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you

Like the strangers that you've met
The ragged men in ragged clothes
The silver thorn of bloody rose
Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow

Now I think I know
What you tried to say to me
And how you suffered for your sanity
And how you tried to set them free
They would not listen
They're not listening still
Perhaps they never will..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY 21ST BDAY BEC!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, did some baking today. Made some Banana Cake(BC) which turned out like Banana Bread instead and whipped up some HEAVENLY Chocolate Fudge(CF) :P

Shall intro the BC first.

Well, I decided to make the banana cake because my mother wanted to make one herself rather than always buying a small portion which costs like $2 for my bro whose madly in love with it(What else does he NOT LOVE to eat other than veggies???). So I just went online and searched for some recipes which I deem fit :)
Below are the ingredients :)
Self raising flour
Castor sugar
Bananas (Of course)
Eggs
Unsalted butter
Milk
Vanilla essence
Baking soda (No, it's not mascarpone cheese, I used the container for my baking soda now)

So basically, this is how it's being done
Mix the butter, vanilla and sugar. Whisk it till a creamy mixture is formed, like the following picture
There, well blended and looking good :)

Next, add in the eggs
and BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM!!!

Lumps began appearing while I was beating the eggs. I suspect it's the vanilla. It happened the first time I used it to make my Lazy Choc Mousse. The whipped cream began to curdle like cheese a few mins after adding the vanilla. Can anyone help me find out? :D

Anyway, let's carry on.
BANANAS!! :D I was planning to use 3, but my bro ate one of it. Since I'm lazy to go get another bunch of bananas, I'll just make do with what I have

Mashed them up :)
And there you go, a gooey banana paste which looks like NOTHING LESS THAN BABY'S PUKE :D

Add them into the buttsugvangg mixture
and mix it well

Next dissolve the baking soda in the milk

and sieve the flour
Okay, I really HATE to sieve things in my house cause my sieve is freaking small!

Oh yeah, while sieving the flour I realise my banbuttsugvangg mixture turned darker in colour. Guess it's cause the low temp of the eggs which cause the bananas to darken, luckily this didn't affect the taste. Anyway, add the sieved flour & the milk & soda into the batter and continue to whisk!

 The end mixture is DAMN THICK after all the ingredients have been incorporated
So I added a little more milk before throwing it into the oven

In the batter goes :)

and 35 mins later......
TADAH!!! Looks like a bread more than a cake right? It's really too dry to be considered a cake, the surface is quite crisp too, Never mind, I shall add more milk and butter the next time :)

Haha, the interior looks more like a cake

Next will be the choc fudge :)
These are the ingredients:
Dark Choc (I used the dark choc chips which I got from Bec's party, haha)
Marshmallows
Condensed Milk
Butter

First, bring the condensed milk and butter to a boil
But make sure you take notice of the condensed milk, it might burn. If it does, turn off the heat immediately

Mix the 2 of them well

Next, turn off the heat and dump the choc and marshmallows into the mixture
The choc will melt first, followed by the marshmallows. But if you realise the marshmallows aren't melting. Turn on the stove to low heat. Once you see some marshmallows start to melt, turn off the heat immediately (This is to prevent the marshmallows from BURNING!) and just continue stirring while the rest of the marshmallows continue to melt.

Once everything  is delightfully melted, you get your CF :D
Just pour them in a container laid with aluminum foil or baking sheet and throw it into the fridge. Once it's set, just cut it into whatever shapes you like and indulge :P



|Shi Hao| 1:36 AM|

------