Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Went for my first flag day today. Some maybe surprise to hear that this is actually my first flag day after more 12 years of education. I was supposed to have a flag day during JC but somehow or rather it wasn't materialized. Anyway, the location for my flagging (it's that the correct word?) was at Bugis. Initially wanted to crash CSD and get those on duty today to donate some. But ditched that idea since I was at OG and Diners was quite a distance away. Okay, it wasn't as bad as I expected. At least I have 30 over people who donated upon request. It wasn't that bad putting up a fake smile, and getting rejected isn't bad if people smile back at you. What I hate is people just try to shove you away with that annoyed face. It's okay if you try to shun, cause I do that most of the time too :P. But I think it's FREAKING RUDE if you just dish people off when they approach you politely. It's not as if they're pestering or anything. Didn't your parents or schools teach you any form of basic manners?
Okay, so before the activity officially started, my OG just sort of donated to one another and I ended up getting 6 flags from them and myself. In the end, it turned out like this :D
SMILE! :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! My long awaited present from the Wushu people FINALLY ARRIVED! Almost A MONTH AFTER MY BDAY!
ALL THE WAY FROM CHINA :D
Looks nice enough, except that the colour is more to the colour of cream rather than white as the website shows. But okay, I can accept that :)
LOOK!
I'M 160CM TALL!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Okay, I shall stop the self delusion. It's just that the measurements for the costume stated in the website is min. 160cm -_-
Awwww....I just love the plum blossoms. I just didn't think it was really feminine or masculine. My mom keep saying that it's feminine and girlish. Do you people really think so?? The model who wore the costume on the website is a male as well! So how is this girly? Guess my mom's really 食古不化!
The 披纱!!!! FINALLY I HAVE MY OWN 披纱!
Tried it on almost immediately after removing it from the package :P
Ooooo..... so cool..... someone actually thought I wasn't wearing anything inside. Look closely people, I was having my Tshirt on! :P
Big thank you to the Wushu People for getting my this costume. Especially to GF who did all the admin and communication jobs with the Chinese party. Next would be EW and YL for the banking matters. Lastly would be the remaining wushu peeps who chipped in :D Love ya! :D
|Shi Hao| 12:02 AM|
------