Sunday, September 5, 2010
Alright, shall post this song post first while I work on another of post (ECP with CLL). So, song for this week's called 'Alive' by Leona Lewis from her sophomore album 'Echo'
Wanted to post this song the first time I heard it but put it off because I always decided to put up other songs at the very last minute due to events which happened and I felt that the songs happen to coincide with my state of emotion at that point of time. So coincidentally, my current mood happens to match the song. So much is going on recently, I feel that I'm losing support from various important and cardinal sources in my life. The feeling really sucks and I realise lonely doesn't mean necessarily refer to someone who doesn't have anyone around him/her :(
Alive
I breathe, I hear
But I don't believe it
My heart, it beats
But inside I'm freezing
My hands shake
They've lost all their feeling
Nowhere to take
You say that you're leaving
And there's no turning back this time
Gotta stay alive
Where do I go when I'm so alone?
Where do I turn when you are so close?
We try not to crash but we still collide
Tears I've cried, I'll survive
I'm alive
I'm stripped, I'm bare
I'm left here with nothing
I hold the wheel
And know where I'm going
Your face, I see, in every reflection
No time, no space
I've lost all direction
And there's no turning back this time
Gotta stay alive
Where do I go when I'm so alone?
Where do I turn when you are so close?
We try not to crash but we still collide
Tears I've cried, I'll survive
I'm alive
I'm gonna get there someway
Through all the tears that you bring
And any road I can take
Just to get me some place
Where all the stars on my heart
And all the lies in the dark
Disappear in my head
Lights so bright, tonight
Gonna drive them away
Where do I go when I'm so alone?
Where do I turn when you are so close?
We try not to crash but we still collide
Tears I've cried, I'll survive
I'm alive
I'm Alive
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha, I'm splitting it into 2 post because I don't want this post to be dated Monday which it will if I'm to blog about the ECP trip in this post. So in order to prevent the song change from dragging into Monday, this is the way to do it! :D
|Shi Hao| 10:48 PM|
------