I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, September 18, 2010




It's recess week next week, that means I REALLY HAVE TO START STUDYING!! ARGH!!!!!!!! Please give me some motivation and strength to do so *Silent prayers*

Alright, it's another round of song change :D My favourite country act shall be on this time :D MARTINAAAAAAA MCBRIIIIIIIDE!!! I can say she's FL's favourite country singer too, though she really isn't a big fan of country music, pity

In My Daughter's Eyes

In my daughter's eyes
I am a hero
I am strong and wise
And I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes
Everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light
And the world is at peace
This miracle god gave to me
Gives me strength when I'm weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter's eyes

When she wraps her hand around my finger
Oh, it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becames a little clearer
I realise what life is all about

It's hanging on when you heart has had enough
It's giving more when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light
It's in my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes
I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
And though she'll grow and someday and leave
Maybe raise a family
When I gone I hope you see
How happy she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm..... Celebrated YQ's 21st over at her place last week. Darrell was PRESENT!! AMAZING!!!! But the more amazing thing is how he can spent MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR GETTING TO YQ'S PLACE FROM BPP when the distance between YQ's place and BPP is like 300M!!!

Pity JY couldn't attend as she's in Batam, if not we'll have full strength already. She cancelled her own Bday celebration too! Sigh, not sure what's going on around her lately, she sounds so tired and jaded. Bless her (I'M NOT CHRISTIAN!)

Anyway, the plan was to meet YL and some others in Lot One to grab YQ's camera, but I winded up going to Cass place with YH and Bec as I need to use the scanner for some NS stuff which I've dragged for about 1 month -_- So I thought I better get it done before the MPs come knocking at my door :P

Anyway, this is roughly how Cass' new house looks like

The Kitchen!! SO SPACIOUS!!! Compare this kitchen

with the previous one
This is SIMPLY PATHETIC!! I can't even imagine having a kitchen like this one -_-

Anyway, I got my thing done in a matter of minutes, I'm ALWAYS KNOWN FOR MY EFFICIENCY! Especially when it comes to UPLOADING PHOTOS ON FB!! WAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, since I'm planning to break the big 5, I need to dedicate sometime to work on that while time passes

Somtimes I really wonder why I can't seem to get sick of myself taking so many photos.... hahahah

Est-ce que tu lis? Nope, she isn't studying, that's some Korean learning book

Alright time to go :)
Her attire before this was OUTRAGEOUS!!! She was just like wearing a LK COTTON TEE and that's it! Like hello come on, though we're only going to YQ's house, but still it's her celebration, wear something proper!

Never mind, breaking the big 5 is of UTMOST IMPORTANCE!
Quote "Buddha, Shitake, Kimono!"

While making our way to BPP (YL has already called to rush us, but who cares??) WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Met up with the other MJ YL & XP at BPP.
She always like to put foundation whenever she comes out with us, makes her look really ghostly

XP! One of the rare moments where she's willing to take a picture which is not a group shot.
And cass is real happy that XP is wearing something similar to what she's wearing -_-

YQ!! When was the last time I saw her? Can't remember, always ai mai ai mai wan. THe first time I saw her after so many months and she got a black eye, poor her :(
She's smart enough to cover it...haha

Pics on the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, AND IT'S PEAK HOUR! HAHAHA
If one day I'm dead in the middle of the road with a camera in my hand, you guys know what happen
 So DAMN AUNTIE CAN?!

Trying to cover her black eye again

Over at YQ's place
WAHAHAHAHA, i think this pic is so damn funny! Damn candid

I love big balls!! No pun intended -_-

Before dinner...
I thought she was holding on to candy floss -_-


Getting ready for dinner

Dinner's served :D It was really quite a spread, thanks to YQ's mom :D
The fried rice was nicer that I expected it to be. I didn't touch any of the curry though, cause it really looks like the type of curry my mom often cook too. Curry is the second thing my mom always cook other than fried bee hoon. So you'll never ever see my eating these 2 at parties or BBQs

The other thing that I will try to avoid eating is...
PRAWNS!!!! Or in any other case, seafood. The bone and shell picking part are just too troublesome and anti climax and sometimes you might just miss some and bite into them while you're happily chewing and preparing to swallow. TOTALLY DESTROYS THE PLEASURE OF EATING!! Don't you people think so?

YH being the server...hahahaha

THE SELFISH BUGGERS!!!!

The following is the WORST OF ALL!!!

THE SCAVENGER!
偶像!偶像!偶像!

The next pic I'm gonna show you, is how old technology will enhance the effect comedic effect of a picture
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I bet auntie never saw this photo before :P

Better take a proper one :)
THERE! HER BLACK EYE!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alright, let's pack up and prepare for the cake :D

Shawn trying to break my 32 self shot records, but he only manged to take 3!! WAHAAHAHAHA
 
That's what cass will look like when she gets a stroke -_-



DESSERT!! CHOC MOUSSE!!!
YQ commented that this looks like a pile of shit. Actually it really does, unless you look at it up close, cause I don't think any shit will have such a smooth texture :P Unless maybe the person swallowed VASELINE!

Okay, this looks much better
*Slurps*

Alright, we need to wait for darrell before we can actually cut the cake, cause it's like not polite when he comes to find that the cake cutting ceremony is already over, I mean then there's no point coming. Besides, it isn't very often that he attends our outings. It's almost as if the SECOND COMING!

and these are his offerings


So in the mean time, we decide to celebrate Christmas. These are the 2 reindeers.
With reindeers like these, I doubt children will ever receive their presents again

Then one reindeer just got too hungry

  The SIGNATURE MS SWAN SMILE! "You need to take a chill pill"


Trying to cover her black eye again

OH MY GOD!!! YOU'RE HERE!!!

THE AURA!!!
MY EYES!!!!

Okay, whatever, I want the cake :P

Alright CHORISTERS, LET'S SING!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

祝你生日快乐

JOYEAUX ANNIVERSAIRE

SELAMAT HARI JADI!!

Card & Key presentation and family potrait

Now picture with The choristers :D

Haha, some more nonsense before we ended the party :P

BON ET HEUREUX ET JOYEUX  ANNIVERSAIRE VINGT ET UN ANS :D



|Shi Hao| 7:24 PM|

------