Friday, September 10, 2010
Okay, this is a very DELAAAAAAAAAAYED post, the event occurred like 3 months ago?? XD
Anyway, if this was a diners card, the fee would be like at least $120.. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Okay okay, let's just things started. The CLL-ians have been talking about going cycling for a very long time ever since FL went cycling in ECP with some of her friends. So finally, we each agreed on a particular Saturday. I forgot what time we were supposed to meet but the plan was to take 966 to Parkway Parade and walk to ECP. I was to board the bus which they were on from BP as it wouldn't make sense for me to travel to woodlands to meet them and then take the bus back to BP and then to PP. Anyway, the 3 were late, and as usual, the culprit is always.....
TAN SHILING!!!!!
She was late again today when I'm supposed to meet her at 1415 for lunch at SIM! Okay la, not her fault actually, cause her lecturer held her back in order to relief his/her desire to nag at students.
Alright, let's get back to the outing. Shiling conveniently pushed the blame to the rain if I didn't remember wrongly. But who cares, CLL-ians is the group which I go out with the least. So I gotta make use of every chance to take photos! HAHAHAHAHAH
Haha, this is like so cliche! But it still looks AWESOME
Don't get the wrong idea, I'm the one wearing the yellow sandals! The other one is DJD!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Throughout the journey, it's basically FL who's hogging on to the camera :(
I'm always poking fun at her eye liners, how she DESPERATELY wants to increase the size of her eyes! WAHAHAHAHAHA.
Reached PP approx 40 minutes later, the colour of the sky doesn't bode well. All of us agreed to have something to eat before proceeding to ECP, actually I think I'm the only one who wants to eat :P
So yeah, went to the hawker centre oppostite PP and went ahead with our own orders. Actually at that point of time I just feel like having some jelly beancurd, FL was the one who wanted some HEAVY FOOD!! PUN INTENDED!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
While waiting for food
Our cam-whoristic never fail to surface :P
Food's here! :)
Before some of you scream in shock, no, I'm not having this by myself. It was shared between 4 of us, and the drink was FL's. Though there was no doubt I ate the largest portion :P
FL diving straight into her OILY FRIED KWAY TEOW!
But not to worry, she'll burn a quarter of the calories away later, and GAIN A LOT MORE AFTER THE CYCLE!!!!
DJD in complete awe of the ALMOST LIGHTNING SPEED that FL is eating and the CAPACITY which she can hold in every mouth full
Headed to ECP after the meal, stopped by a pet shop in the middle and went inside for some 'See See Look Look' Forgot if anything funny happened inside the store but nothing much I guess
She requested for a pic of her bag
Before the dungeon.....FL is starting to descend into the abyss
AHHHHHHHHH!!! Must've saw something scary, but I just couldn't quite remember what was it, it's too traumatizing to have any decent recollection
And we're finally out :D
God, this is SIMPLY DISTURBING!!! Imagine her wearing a little more skimpy and the soft tissues that will be left JIGGLING!!
Right before the cycling started
Alright, WITNESS THE POWER OF THE CAMPIMP!!!
The following photos are all TAKEN BY ME while I was CYCLING! :D
Anyway, we made a few stops here and there along the journey because we have to wait for ZP who just at that time recently learnt how to actually ride a bike without training wheels. So she wasn't really to used to riding on uneven terrains like those in ECP. Till today I still can't believe she can't ride a bike before that when she actually came from the BICYCLE KINGDOM!
So anyway if you see any photos without her, it means we're either waiting for or she doesn't want to be in the picture. But as for the next few pictures following, we're actually waiting for her :P
And here comes ZP :D
Slowly
But steadily
See! Just like XP, always rejecting the request to take a shot
I don't know what she's doing here
But most probably her bag strap snapped because it was too tight! WAHAHAHAHAHA
Alright, stopped to get some beverage
While ZP safeguard the bikes :D
Damn, she caught my camera again!
Got ourselves either some coconut or sugarcane juice. Decided to indulge in them for awhile before heading off to the destination, Bedok Jetty (I was actually expecting to cycle all the way to the end of ECP but the girls refused :( No wonder FL DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO LOSE WEIGHT! WAHAHAHAHAHA)
To prove that the drinks vendor use real coconut in their coconut drink
TADAH!!!!!
IT'S REAL!!!! :')
Headed to Bedok Jetty after the refreshing bout of drinks, took lots of random but memorable pics :D
NG!!! FL!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??!!!
That's better :P
See! Just this 2 pics alone proves I'm a much better photographer than FL! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!
DJD's pic of 3 different elements :D
海
陆
空
Group shots coming up
Some other interesting shots
The long lost 蜻蜓点水
Tried to tell the airline, but it was really too small
Anyway, this is just about the end of the whole cycle trip. We went to return the bikes and headed to a DAMN EMPTY SHOP to have some snow ice dessert. This is the start of FL's calorie gaining trip
Here comes dessert! :D
Lavender (Between DJD & ZP) and Yakult (Between FL & ME)Flavour
as usual, we finished our dessert in an instant. So what to do while the other 2 are still eating???
CHARGE!!!!!
Shit, the first wave of attack couldn't break through their tough defense, looks like the Commander has to make an appearance personally
ROAR!!!!!
They tried to defend against her
They really did, with ZP using as many weapons as possible
But it was just a losing battle :(
How many could go against the Binger and succeed?
My sympathies to ZP and DJD.....
Next, dinner!!!! :D (That's why I mentioned at the beginning of the post that FL gained A LOT MORE CALORIES than she lost after the cycle)
FL going all dramatic again
That's seriously her MAX!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
We searched for quite sometime before decided to settle for some hong kong cafe. Of course FL was the major advocate. She hungry and irritable by then! :D So before the Binger comes around, we'll just sit down for some dinner
These packed toothpicks are like the joke of the day. Initially I thought they were packets of sugar and I keep telling the other 3 OUT LOUD that these were sugar. It was at this time when one of the waitress walked past and she replied "No, these are toothpicks" OUT LOUD TOO!!!! DAMN, the other 3 just BURST OUT LAUGHING LIKE NO ONE ELSE'S BUSINESS. Lucky for me my skin is thick enough to endure this type of embarrassment. Well, guess the next time we'll have to look more deeply into things as they aren't really what you think they are. :P
Anyway, food!!! I love the french toast!! Hahaha, only those very very thick ones which you will only get to see in hongkong cafe. It's very satisfying when you sink you teeth into one large chunk of hot and sweet french toast laced with maple syrup. How the the warm and moist pastry exude its aroma inside your mouth. The sweetness taking over the palette. It's HEAVENLY!!!
Alright, next we shall have an eating contest between the Physicists. (Actually this contest is BOGUS!! The result is obvious)
Ready...
Set...
GO!!!
Ooo....we can see contestant no. 1 already finishing her food, that's amazing!! It's just less that a second!!! Let's see how contestant no.2 is doing!
Erm.... looks like she has already finished the food since the G in 'GO!!!' is uttered..... -_- I really don't know how should I react to this, she's the champ -_-
hahah, enough of my far fetched nonsensical imagination. One last pic for the day....
Yay, a proper group shot :)
And there, one debt cleared! :D
|Shi Hao| 11:26 AM|
------