Monday, December 6, 2010
Finally, the internet speed is back to normal!!! Alright, song first. Since Christmas is just round the corner, I shall accommodate to the festive season a bit too:) Song's called 'The First Noel' By Josh Groban and Faith Hill. Just a trivia, in french, Noel means Christmas. So I guess I shall call my my friend Christmas next time :P
The First Noel
The first Noel
The angel did say
Was to certain poor shepherds
In fields as they lay
In fields where they
Lay keeping their sheep
On a cold winter’s night
That was so deep
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
Born is the King of Israel
They looked, they looked up
And they saw a star
Shining in the east
Beyond them far
And to the earth it gave great light
So it continued both day and night
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
Born is the King of Israel
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
Born is the King, born is the King, born is the King of Israel
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
Born is the King of Israel
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
Born is the King, born is the King, born is the King of Israel
Of Israel, Israel, of Israel
Born is the King of Israel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went for ling ling's 21st party yesterday. Her actually bday actually falls on 23rd of Dec. But somehow she decides to hold her party 3 weeks before the actual date for some reason which I cannot fathom. Have yet to receive the photos from Eric lee, will blog about it once I receive the photos.
It's less than 15 hours till the plane lands in Singapore. FINALLY THE WEIGHT IS OVER!!! Can't wait to see you :D :D
Been spending the past few days while you were away going out with friends or whipping up something in the kitchen. Did went into a daze every now and then when I have nothing on hand to do, but I'm glad I made it through the past 5 days. Hurhur, maybe I should just go to bed now so that time will pass faster :D For now, all that I'm hoping is just to be able to see or hear you ASAP. ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I've mentioned, been meddling with stuff in the kitchen for the past few days. Had puddings for breakfast 2 days in a row :P
First it's chocolate pudding
Then it's bread pudding
Hurhur, not to worry about the fat content, it's not really as fattening as it seems, other than full cream milk, the remaining ingredients for both the puddings are like eggs, cornstarch and cocoa powder?? That's about it. But sigh... I wonder how am I gonna continue with my diet plan with my obsession with baking desserts. That means I really need to run once every 2 days or even everyday. Sigh.. I hate running man, if it wasn't for my body I wouldn't even have bothered. How I wished I could be like those people who could heck care about the way they look and just simply indulge in what they like (Why did FL suddenly appear in my mind?? Oops :P). Sigh... VANITY IS THE CULPRIT HERE!!!
Hurhur, made yet another pudding today...
EGG CUSTARD! *YUMS*
Hurhur, low fat recipe too! :P FL, PLEASE WIPE YOUR SALIVA AWAY!!
|Shi Hao| 11:12 PM|
------