Sunday, December 19, 2010
OMG OMG!!!! SHE'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!! With her incessant wailing and yelling, it's a wonder why I hadn't SLAP HER!! Okay la, I'm guilty of dropping her on the ground yesterday :P Ooops.... please do not tell anyone, my mom will KILL ME if she knows that I dropped my niece on the floor -_-
Anyway, let's change the song first... Song of this week, 'Do You Hear What I Hear' from my ALL TIME FAVOURITE COUNTRY ARTIST'S Platinum holiday album :)
Do You Hear What I Hear
Said the night wind to the little lamb,
do you see what I see
Way up in the sky, little lamb,
do you see what I see
A star, a star, dancing in the night
With a tail as big as a kite
With a tail as big as a kite
Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy,
do you hear what I hear
Ringing through the sky, shepherd boy,
do you hear what I hear
A song, a song, high above the trees
With a voice as big as the sea
With a voice as big as the sea
Said the shepherd boy to the mighty king,
do you know what I know
In your palace warm, mighty king,
do you know what I know
A Child, a Child shivers in the cold
Let us bring Him silver and gold
Let us bring Him silver and gold
Said the king to the people everywhere,
listen to what I say
Pray for peace, people everywhere!
listen to what I say
The Child, the Child, sleeping in the night
He will bring us goodness and light
He will bring us goodness and light
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My cousin and her daughters came over to my place for a short stay in Singapore for the past few days. Think they'll be leaving tomorrow or something. Due to the tender age of her youngest daughter. She was left under our care while my cousin and her 2 other elder daughters went to explore parts of Singapore. (What's there to explore anyway? The sewage?) Seriously, what the f***, she wails every now and then at almost nothing. it's even more powerful that those Dolby surround systems in the theaters. For a moment, I thought BELLATRIX WAS TORTURING HERMIONE BESIDE ME!!
Argh.... my mom and my elder bro and I have to take turns to carry, hug and coax her constantly. The amazing thing is. There is like some sort of switch on her feet that's activated upon contact. Whenever we tried to let her stand on her own cause we were feeling tired due to the long period of time spent carrying her, the moment her feet touches the ground, her Dolby surround will be activated and she'll start all her screaming again. Sigh, I NEED A HUG TOO!!!
But then again, even though she's really irritating... she's still as
CUTE AS EVER!!!SO ADORABLE!!
I had a freaking hard time trying to take this shot. Firstly, she was actually quite terrified of my dog. Secondly, my dog refuse to cooperate! I had to force my dog to sit still with the sight of the cane and to keep coaxing my niece to look into the camera. Well, the results proved to be worth the trouble
From the blog of 太极矮子, I present 太极娃娃 :D
She actually played around with the shawl... so cute!!
These are her elder sisters :)
Kudos to her, she's the only one brave enough to carry BB among the 3 of them. I don't think age has anything to do with it la..
The 2nd one is the most timid of all.... This is what happens when BB comes near her..
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My hp went cranky and all yesterday...
The keypad went all insane in a sense that when you press '7', '708' will be activated, or when you press the centre button to go to menu, you'll end up in the contacts page instead. Some buttons just completely lost its function. I think water seeped into the phone while I was talking to F in the showers :P Ooops... when I told my mom about the cranky keypad (I excluded the detail of using it in the showers), she came up with yet again her warped theory that it was because I have sent too many SMSes and use it to chat too much, hence the keypads malfunctioned. Couldn't be bothered to start another argument with her cause I always lose.
Anyway... I got real stressed for a moment cause I really couldn't get it to function normally.... can't send a proper sms or whatever. The worst thing... I switched it off and on again in hopes that it'll salvage the situation. But in the end, I forgot that I've activated the SIM PIN prior!! WTH?! I couldn't type the correct PIN even though I know the combination because pressing each button will result in multiple numbers appearing, plus i couldn't tell which of the numbers is the correct one as all are shown in the form of asterisks. :(
Lucky for me... I've always have friends who are always ready to help. This time, FL WAS MY SAVIOR!! She was kind enough to lend me her E63 temporarily till I get my pink phone fixed
THANKS FL!!!!!
So now... should I get my phone fixed or should I get a new one? Since I got my pink phone with $0 through free trade in.
F suggested Viewsonic Viewpad but for a cheapskate like me, I normally wouldn't go for something that high end. Besides, I'm not really techno savvy or anything. Plus I still prefer my simplistic, outdated and $0 type of phones... hurhur :P But no matter what, thanks to F for suggesting. Anyway, met up with F for a short while last night just to accompany F to IMM before heading to YH's house for her 21st party. Hurhur, I don't know why I chose to do that... I could have just gone to YH's house straight since F told me there is no need for me to accompany F prior to our impromptu rendezvous. But I chose to go ahead with it anyway, hurhur. Seeing F never fails to brighten up my day or bring extra felicity to an already happy day :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something which I saw on MSN the other day
Self evaluation:
1) Erm.......
2) Checked
3) Checked
4) Checked
5) Checked
Hey, so I ain't that bad afterall... But looks like I gotta work more (Okay, it's not me actually.... :P) for the first one given that if these signs are arranged in order of diminishing importance :P
|Shi Hao| 5:58 PM|
------