I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, December 18, 2010
Came back from Ubin this morning.Okay, it's over 12, so it's technically yesterday morning, hurhur. Anyway, went to Ubin for a 2 day 1 night stay at Celestial Resorts with F. I remember the last time I went there was sometime during the period when I was still in primary school and it was called something else at that point of time. That place hasn't really changed much, other than being a little more run down and under-maintained and the swimming pool area was converted into a spot for fish spa. But seriously... the place was really deserted, and considering that it's now the school holidays, you can almost call the place dead. I think other than F & I, only 2 other rooms were occupied, ain't it PATHETIC?! But oh well, we'll just treat it that we have the whole place to ourselves :P

Didn't really did much at Ubin, just cycle round the Island a little bit, explored just a little part of the island and went to have food which we thought were expensive at first but came with HUGE PORTIONS! I mean it's really HUUUUGE! We spent like $28.80 for 4 dishes (With soup of course. F loves soup but I HATED IT TO THE MAX!!!) which we thought was only meant for 2 people. In the end, we practically have to STUFF ourselves in order to finish the food. Seriously, there were food enough for 4 people. Alright, that's so not the point. The point is, we stayed in the room most of the time and had a major session of HTHT plus some shows and games on F's Ipad. Of course they are times set aside for great *cough cough*, hurhur :P

Seems boring doesn't it? I mean spending money on chalet just to stay in the room and talk without carrying out other activities? But seriously, I think that's why the money was so well spent. I mean I don't really get to spend much time with F, so the 29 hours that I've got really meant a lot to me. Besides, F doesn't really like to talk much usually. I mean even if we do talk, usually it'll just be F talking lots of crap or trying to shut me up and stop me from talking. Seldom do we actually venture into the more intricate and specific details of our lives. That's why I really enjoyed myself during the chalet yesterday and the day before, 'cause I really got to know much more about F during this short amount of time.

Seriously, it has been a long time since I've ever felt such a way before. I mean, I do feel happy and joyous and whatsoever whenever I'm out with the choristers/wushurians/CLL-ians. But the intensity and depth of it is just incomparable with the way I felt over the last 2 days. I guess F does play a very different but significant role in my life. It really got me thinking about how my future will look like. Should I plan? Or should I just let nature takes it course? Hmm...



|Shi Hao| 12:00 AM|

------