I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
WOW! It's my 399TH POST!!! Hence, it is only right that an artiste which is significant to me should honour my blog with her presence. Hahaha, I guess you people should know who I have chose (If you don't know, please go knock your head against the wall, who the hell in this world who knows me well enough doesn't know I LOVE CELINE!)... Anyway, song's entitled 'O Holy Night' in conjunction with the festive season :)

O Holy Night

O Holy night, the stars are brightly shining
It is the night of our dear Savior's birth
Long lay the world in sin and error pining
Til He appeared and the soul felt it's worth
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn
Fall on your knees

O hear the angel voices
O night divine!
O night when Christ was born
O night divine!
O night, O night divine!

And in His Name, all oppression shall cease
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we
Let all within us praise his holy name
Christ is the Lord!
Their name forever praise we

Noel, Noel
O night, O night Divine
Noel, Noel
O night, O night Divine
Noel, Noel
O night, O holy Divine
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Was clearing my cupboards a while ago... Didn't realize how much junk I've actually accumulated all these years since IJC... Was looking at my IJ worksheets and test/exam papers while reminiscing the past. How I wish life will be like those times in JC forever... No worries, other than exams and test which can be really stressing... But other than that, what else do we need to worry about? Spending days with the CLL-ians and Wushu peeps in either library, canteen or foyer. Just crapping our time away, or training with laughter, not forgetting the meet ups with choristers every now and then. Missed those times seriously... You're most prob serving at that point of time... wonder how you would have looked in green *chuckles*
Anyway, these are my GLORIOUS results during JC
TA DAH!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's scores like these which prove why I could NEVER be a maths major or even think about taking up a maths module for my GEM or elective in NUS. Still remember the stupid maths questions that I asked ZP and Yeeling which almost drove them nuts. I made another stupid mistake just yesterday. My bro has this sum in his assessment: 2/3 - 3x/5=? My answer to that question was (10-x)/5 -_- Please don't laugh, I'm just not a maths person :(

On the other hand, these are my CLL results, note the disparity between them and my maths results, hurhur :P
See, it's MOSTLY 'A's!! That's why I'm A FREAKING CHINESE MAJOR!!!! I really can't think of any other modules that I could take up in NUS...

But then again, I'm quite a disgrace to Chinese majors as well...  :P
Just count the no. of wrongly written characters that I have in 1 ESSAY. 20!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! AND TO THINK I WAS HAVING A DICTIONARY BY MY SIDE WHILE I WAS WRITING THE ESSAY! WAHAHAHAHAHA... I can still remember how Mr Lee shakes his head whenever it comes to my 错别字s

Sigh... those times....now only a memory... The creator of this world should make the world in such a way where we could relive precious moments physically... But then again, if that were to happen, I guess we would never ever be appreciative of anything that happens around us anymore... Sad but that's a fact. Man don't learn to cherish until they lose what they ought to cherish. Maybe I should really drill this into my head..
--------------------------------------------------------------------
DJD came over to have her hair bleached today . Haha, she's my first friend to ever have her hair fixed by my mom. Anyway... I initially told her that her hair will looking F**KING UGLY if she bleaches it, but she insists on trying out,  EVEN MY MOM'S EGGING HER ON while I was arguing with her -_-
Haha, she's looking like this cause I kept irritating her by taking her pics which she thinks is soooo unglam. But can't help it, when you're with Shi Hao, you just have to put up with all the snappings and the flashlights :P


Mom working her magic
SMILES!!!! :D


This is what the hair looks like up close while it was in the midst of bleaching
Looks like a mixture of PHLEGM & FOAM!!

Oh yeah, just a trivia. I think one of my mom's regret is never to be able to do any other thing to my hair other than cutting and washing it. hurhur. I never allowed her to do any other thing else to it. She always ask me to dye my hair but I objected strongly against it. I'm like the only one in the family who hasn't have any other chemicals come in contact with my hair and scalp other than shampoo and my balding lotion during 2004/05 :P
Rinsing...
I don't know why she looked like she's in pain. By right it was should be damn comfy and relaxing...

I swear she was visualizing herself PUNCHING ME when I had this shot taken :P

There, the end product... Sorry shiling... looking at this photo reminds me of something.. CHAO AH BENG!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA OOPS :P

But in any case, my opinion doesn't matter la. What matters is that she's comfortable with it and that my mom gets the money in the end!! Hurhur :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Had an incredible & wondrous time last night... Food, Ice Cream and *Ahem*. Nothing is ever wrong when you're spending time with the right person. Even simple things like walking on the streets is sufficient to make me smile from deep within. Maybe my expectations are too low or maybe I'm just too boring. But I never really give too much attention to what we do. Although I do like experiencing new stuff and explore new places, but to me the state of emotion is of great importance whenever you're carrying out an activity. It's like if I were to visit The Cyclades (MY DREAM VACATION!!), I would rather go with A than B (Just a variable, don't guess too much about the letters, it's just like X & Y in maths). One might ask, if it's your dream destination, does it even matter who you go with? What matters the most is that you finally get to visit The Cyclades. But no, I'd be MUCH MUCH HAPPIER if I get to visit it with A and it'll make the trip much more worthwhile :) Shucks, I don't think you people get it anyway... The point is... I'm very happy last night. It's like the moments when I'm having the time of my life. Though we're not really doing anything out of the ordinary, it's 'We' that matters. Honestly, I always think I'm the happiest person whenever I go out with you. It's like I can look into the Mirror of Erised and just see myself and only myself inside :) Hurhur, sounds like fool's talk but hey, that's why Frankie Lymon always asked 'Why Do Fools Fall In Love.' Cause love itself is abstract, insensible and unexplainable. Well, at the end of the day, I'm an arts student... supposed to be abstract and insensible in terms of thinking :P I just hope that the feeling wouldn't end. If I ever get lost in it, please don't lead me out, I'd rather stay lost forever. Je me changerai en or, pour que tu m'aimes encore



|Shi Hao| 11:45 PM|

------