Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Wow... decided to clean up my Music and Movies cabinet just now and look what I found! :D
OMG!!!! SO F***ING UGLY!!! How did I even end up looking like that during army??? The best thing? I remember using this exact picture to register for the national wushu tournament in 2008. NO WONDER ERIC AND I DID SO BADLY! It must be because I used this photo, it's CURSED!!
Hurhur, it's always fun doing your own cleaning up, you never know what hidden surprise from the past you are going to find. Just like how I uncovered my glorious maths results from JC the other day, so nostalgic!! But oh well, it's all in the past, what's important right now is the future... shall see what the future beholds. 2011 is coming up too. Shall I come up with another set of resolution which most probably won't be materialized?? Haha, I'm trying to recall what are my resolution for last year... maybe I'll check out my resolution post from last year..
Let's see... Hmm... looks like I didn't have any resolution for 2010 cause it has already dawned upon my that resolutions are typically useless which are just named to fulfill the emotional needs of an individual who feels that resolutions are a must while ushering the new year.
But hey, I did manage to fulfill 2 of my 2009 resolution, which is to spend less on CDs and treat my friends better.
Speaking of CDs, let me show you my CD & DVD collection. I can just see most of my friends rolling their eyes. I know la, who the hell still buy CDs nowadays when you can just download... But so sorry, I'm not that DESPICABLE & LOW CLASS TO STEAL PEOPLE'S WORK FOR MY OWN ENJOYMENT. I still PURPORT THE BELIEF OF PAYING FOR OUR OWN ENTERTAINMENT WHEN REQUIRED!
Anyway, here are my 'Darlings'
2 of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE ARTISTS!
Hurhur.... The Martina Box set costs me $45, but it actually contains 3 albums. I bet some of you still remember this Celine Dion Box set. Hurhur, remember how some of my friends went crazy when they heard that I got it for $72.95 and it just contain 1 album. Hurhur, FOR CELINE! WOOOHOOO!!!
THE EPITOME OF A CELINE FAN!
Hurhur, before you people start yelling me for wasting money on the same albums, these albums actually do have their differences which I'm too lazy to elaborate :P *Je me changerai en nor, pour que tu m'aimes encore* Haha, this song never fails to cheer me up :)
And this is my movie collection
There are actually lots of movies which I still haven't purchase. Think I'll be getting them real soon. Hurhur, but recently I have been spending quite a lot with F, so I have to put my DVDs on hold at the moment. Well, if it's for F, then I guess everything is worthwhile :)
And these are my all time favourites, with the 2 DVDs in the middle vying for the top spot :P
Oh yeah, just a trivia. If you people can just turn your attention to the male lead of the movie on the top right hand corner 'Maid In Manhattan' If you think he looks familiar, you most probably would've seen him in a recent movie series. That's right, he's actor who acted LORD VOLDERMORT!! Hahaha, it's so different seeing him as Lord Voldermort in HP and Christopher Marshall in MIM. He looks so DAMN FREAKING CHARMING AND CHARISMATIC in MIM!!!
Okay okay... better stop all these nonsense, :P Oh yeah, it's Winter Solstice today, so it can only mean.... RICE BALLS!!!
Woke up early in the morning to make these with mom. Don't remember if we did made it last year. But if we did, usually it'll only be limited to 2 colours, pink and white. But this year, mom decided to come up with something special by making green, orange and yellow coloured ones in addition to the 2. But I seriously don't see the point of making the yellow coloured rice balls since we'll be adding orange coloured sugar into the soup. This is will actually make the white ones turned out to be pale yellow in colour as shown above. I can't really tell which one is the yellow and which one is the white. But never mind, we shall make blue ones next year! :D Wanted to bring some over for F initially, but F declined, saying don't need to go through all the trouble. SO SWEET OF F!!! (I choose to believe so)
|Shi Hao| 6:01 PM|
------