I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Saturday, January 1, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!! It's 2011 already, hope you people already have your resolutions listed out with the motivation and determination to realize them! Hurhur...
I guess this song will be the set piece for ushering the new year from now on, since I've already posted it twice since 2008 :) What's more it's CELINE!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
Another Year Has Gone By

So many 25ths of December
Just as many 4th of July's
And we're still holding it together
It only comes down to you and I

I know you can still remember
Things we said right from the start
When we said that this could be special
I'm keeping those words deep down in my heart

Another year has gone by
And I'm still the one by your side
After everything that's gone by
There's still no one saying goodbye
Though another year has gone by

I've never been much for occasions
You never let a birthday go by
With announcing how much you love me
But the truth was always there right there in your eyes

And we're still holding hands when we're walking
Acting like we've only just met
But how could that be when there's so much history
Guess that's how true lovers can get

Another year has gone by
And I'm still the one by your side
After everything that's gone by
There's still no one saying goodbye
Though another year has gone by

Another year has gone by
And I'm still the one by your side
After everything that's gone by
There's still no one saying goodbye
Though another year has gone by
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Hmm...So let's start from the earliest event before talking about yesterday :) Shan't talk about the baking session with CLLians yet, I think that should be an individual post due to the huge amount of photos present, hurhur. I never failed to take lots of photos when I'm out with my friends, with the exception of F :( But that doesn't matter, 'cause F is more than a friend, hence excused from the rule.

Anyway, my family invited some relatives over for the first Christmas gathering over at our place, usually it'll be held at the place of either one of my aunt and will be in the format of a barbecue party. This year was however held in a normal dinner feast format since we do not have ample space to hold a barbecue, neither do we have the facility anywhere near our place...
Other than going for countdown with F, the most memorable thing about this Christmas will have to be my SPAT WITH THE MANAGER OF SHOP N SAVE!!Seriously, it my mom wasn't there, I wouldn't have picked a fight with the manager if it wasn't for her who keep egging me to do it due to her inability to communicate in English. This is how the story goes...

We pre-ordered a turkey which is stated to weigh about 5.3 kg - 6kg a few days before Christmas. So on the day of collection, the branch could not produce the turkey which was supposed to be sent to them the day before due to their own administration lapse, think the reason was given was because the firstly the supplier sent the wrong stuff and secondly the staff who was in charge of the receiving of the goods was a newbie and she/he got everything mixed up. So of course, my mom wanted to make a big fuss (AS USUAL) and got me to do it in her place since she couldn't speak English well enough to carry an argument. So of course, I won the argument without much effort due to my impeccable bickering skills and the fact that the management was really in the wrong (Note: I DIDN'T WANT TO QUARREL. I just want to know what are they planning to do to salvage the situation. I would've just talked nicely if it wasn't for mommy -_-) 
So, left without much choice, the manager intended to give us the turkey from another set of order from another customer who has yet to come down to collect his/her purchase. But there was another problem, the turkey seemed to small to be 5++ kg. So my mom asked the manager to weigh the turkey which turns out to be 4+ kg, We don't know the exact weight cause the weighing wasn't done in front of our eyes. So this was another trigger for the 2nd bout of argument, cause it was stated that it should weigh more than 5kg. So there I go, going into another round of spat with the manager asking if it was a scam blah blah blah (I really felt like an UNREASONABLE BASTARD back there. Oh well, orders from HITLER! Wouldn't want to be placed in the GAS CHAMBER) So after a long round of 'debate', the manager finally decided he can't take it anymore and he relented by giving us a full refund, a bottle of wine and calling Giant's branch at Sunshine place, which is also near our place asking for a turkey to be delivered to our place FOC. There, problem solved, and I became the DEVIL ON CHRISTMAS! WTH??!! What a Christmas... -_- whatever, let's just move on :)
The dishes for the day :)
Pasta, fried noodles and broccoli 

Baked potatoes and corn
BROWNIES!!! :D:D Baked them myself, okay

Cutting the ham.. My dad was doing such a messy job so my cousin stepped in :)

Heating up :)

And the leftovers...

which was played around by the adults -_-
Mom and aunt

YA-MAY!!
These were cut by my Dad by the way, hurhur

And here is THE INFAMOUS TURKEY!!
This is the chestnut filling for the turkey. I honestly thought it looks like COW DUNG!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! 
  
 Per serving, prepared gracefully by my cousin
FOR HERSELF!!

Alright... after all the edibles, let the CAM-PIMP GET TO WORK!!! *SNAP SNAP*
Mom doing nanny's hair :D
 Smile :)
Can you people believe that she's ALMOST 60??!! Anyway, though I call  her nanny, I'm the only among us 3 who hadn't been breastfed by her.. hurhur


With MOMMY :D
My mom's a reserved cam whore, hurhur

My grandaunt....
I asked her to look at the camera but she was actually looking beyond my camera trying to search for ANOTHER CAMERA -_-

My aunt (mom's sister)

My QUIRKY AUNT (Dad's sister)
Haha, I love this one :P

My cousin :D
Haha, she was covering her face cause her mouth was full. Come on girl, taking a candid shot doesn't hurt :P

My Brothers :)
My younger bro and his friend :)

Alright... LET THE CAM PIMP GRACE THE CAMERA!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!

WASTED!!!!
WOW!! SO DAMN UGLY!! I LIKE!!!  :P

BB joins in the fun too! :D
AIN'T HE JUST ADORABLE???? AWWWW......

Our Yule Log Cake! :D
AND IT'S MADE OF ICE CREAM!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! DIVINE SIN!!!!

ROAR!!!

That kinda concludes our Christmas gathering for 2010
Love this pic the best, shows everyone sitting down, chatting and eating harmoniously, so heart-warming. I'm actually kind of a family person. But somehow I just have lots and lots of problem with my own family :( sigh.....

Anyway, these are the presents that I've received for this year :D
 That thing with a face is a laptop cooling pad, from my Aunt :)

White chocolate and some aroma stuff from my cousin :)
And this is from me to myself :)
My 2nd FAVOURITE country act after Martina McBride, REBA MCENTIRE!

And THIS IS FROM F!!!!
OMG OMG!! THE FIRST PRESENT FROM F SINCE WHEN WE FIRST GOT TOGETHER!! AHHHH!!! Though I know the CHEEKY (I'm using a euphemism here, chose not to use the word ULTERIOR!!) motive behind this gadget
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
YAY!! MY 2ND TAIJI GOLD MEDAL!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
Front:

Back:

The certificate:
As expected, my mom went to bet 4D with any 4 digits which she can find, and of course, she DIDN'T WIN anything in the end... WAHAHAHAHA..

Yet to receive my first gold medal, it's still with my captain in NUS wushu... hahah. I think I should stay till the end of the competition to receive it myself if I do win another one :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to 1-Altitude with F on Tuesday (It's a really cool place! Check out their website) It's so cool up there! It's like the tallest building in Singapore even though the roof top gallery and bar area is only 63 stories high compared to Swissôtel The Stamford's 72 stories.

Some photos of the place and the view from the roof top bar, pardon the quality of the photos, cause the cameraman wasn't me...
Really, it's really a nice place to chill out and relax, with friends, families, BF/GF. It super windy and the the ambience is fantastic too! The only thing which I don't like about the place is the loud and bombing disco kinda music which is being played, what a turnoff... I mean, I can understand why it's being played cause it's a bar technically. But overall, the place is really good and worth the money. $15 per entry, you gotta pay more if you're a tourist. Excellent service, superb view and pleasant ambience. Wouldn't mind going up there again. 
It was was really fun and memorable going up there together with F, it's really funny seeing how panicky F got when I pushed F towards the glass pane, didn't know F was scared of heights other than roller coasters and injections. Haha, I mean I'm also scared of heights but I didn't express it that outrightly as compared to F. It's one of the few times when I feel that I was braver than F! Hurhur..

Really happy that I got to know F, even though it may be rough sometimes dealing with F's temperament. But at the end of the day, it's still worth all the effort and work. Well.. maybe I'm just blinded, or maybe it's just the novelty, or maybe it's really what I think it is... But till now, everything is still going good and well, only time will tell where this road leads. But of course I will do what I can to prevent it from going off course. 

I can finally understand why James Brolin can look at Barbra Streisand all night long. 'Cause I'm able to do that too. It's really a magical and heartwarming feeling, although it's noisy most of the time, but it's still music to my ears :)

Crab ♡ Fish :D



|Shi Hao| 3:59 PM|

------