Thursday, January 20, 2011
Made some choc pudding last week using AVOCADO!!! Hurhur, you guys might be wondering how the heck an avocado is able to turn into Choc pudding. So here is how it goes....
Honey, Cocoa powder, water and one avocado. There, 4 ingredients, simple :)
Just dig out the flesh of the avocado
and dump in some cocoa powder, water and honey...
AND START BLENDING!!!
And there... this is what you get after all the actions
A healthy choc pudding with the nutritious fats and vitamins from the avocado and the rich antioxidants from the cocoa powder :D
Believe me, it tastes
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Even better than the one I made with eggs, milk and cornstarch. If you wanna try this. Start with roughly 100ml of water, cause if it's too thick, you can always add more water to it to thin the concoction to get your preferred consistency. But if you add too much water, you'll have to add extra bits of avocado instead..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was the 3rd S-Day (Did I mentioned about S day before?? Oh well, doesn't really matter anyway)
So, met up with F after my philosophy lecture. Decided to head down to Ikea for some lunch. Ordered quite a spread, total was about $31.50 if I didn't remembered wrongly. Geez man, whatever happened to SSC? I hope SSC doesn't turn out to be like my diet plan. Ongoing for a long long time but yields
ALMOST NO RESULTS!! But oh well, let's just continue to work hard on there :) By the way, F was just amazed by how I could just gobble up 2 servings desserts after my main courses. Hurhur, now F knows what a dessert junkie I am. F will just go crazy if we both go for an Ice Cream trip somday.
So after the heavy meal, we headed down to ECP for some cycling, with absolutely no intention of burning away the calories which we just ingested. Just purely because this was the first time we're going to ECP after almost 4 months. Honestly, this was one of the outing where I enjoyed myself the most together with Ubin & Pinnacle@Duxton. Just the 2 of us (okay, there were other people present, but not too many to the extend of spoiling the mood of our outing) at ECP in a quiet and tranquil Wednesday evening. Just rode along the track, raced each other every now and then, with F
LOSING EVERY SINGLE ROUND :P & stopping by Bedok Jetty and somewhere near the end of ECP to enjoy the breeze the view of the sea in the evening. It was
JUST SO FREAKING SWEET when we just sat down and started to indulge in ourselves. Combined with the amazing settings, I just wish time would move as slowly as possible at that moment. I really love times like this when there is only both of us in our own world without any external disturbance. Be it whether there were words exchanged, the whole point is just about being close to each other. It's really a
SURREAL EXPERIENCE! Hurhur, I'm a
HOPELESS LOVE ADDICT :P
Oh, I think I forgot to mention that we visited Skybridge at
Pinnacle@Duxton last Friday. The place is
SERIOUSLY AWESOME!!! You could just view almost a quarter of Singapore from the Skybridge, it was simply magnificent. Coupled with the fact that non-residents need to pay an entrance fee of $5, residents are probably sick of it & that it was raining a wee bit. The whole place was practically
EMPTY!! To a certain degree, I can say that we had the place to ourselves :)) It was quite a new experience for me, walking around the rooftop, looking down at the landscape of Singapore in the night out in the open, chatting with F and getting a little intimate at the same time. *levitates* Hurhur... please don't slap me people, just let this poor guy continue to indulge in his sweet memories for a while.
My point is, best things in life don't come with a price (Okay, maybe the $5 entrance fee, but you people get my point), as long as it's being carried out at the correct time, place, and most importantly, the right person, you'll just come to realise that life is
SO WORTH LIVING!!! :D
Thanks F, for giving me such wonderful and out of this world experiences :) *Loves*
|Shi Hao| 1:39 AM|
------