I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, January 9, 2011
Oops... too lazy to blog yesterday, same for today as well. I think I shall continue with the previous story in the next post after this...

Hurhur, time to change the song. This week, it'll be... CELINE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! So sorry people, I know some of you are sick of her voice. But to me, it'll always be TIMELESS!!

Song's entitled 'Stand By Your Side', kinda felt like what's happening to me right now. Thank you... sincerely
Stand By Your Side

I cry and you comfort me
I'm lost and you hear my scream
So it's hard to watch you falling
When you run so deep in me
You live in me

Gonna stand by your side now
Let me kiss all your tears away
You can stay in my arms now
And I know I can make you believe again

I walk but you can run through fire
I search for reasons and baby you inspire
But I know somebody hurt you
And I know you really need a friend
Well you can take my hand

Gonna stand by your side now
Let me kiss all your tears away
You can stay in my arms now
And I know I can make you believe again

So when you're feeling like you can't go on
Don't you know
You never walk alone no
And you live in me

Gonna stand by your side now
Let me kiss all your tears away
You can stay in my arms now
And I know I can make you believe again

I'm gonna stand, stand by your side
Kiss all your tears away tonight
I'm gonna stand, stand by your side
Make you believe again
I wanna look in your eyes now and see you smiling again
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really don't know what to say after reading the email. If there is a word 10 times more than 'Touched' or 'Moved', that would probably be how I'm feeling right now. It's not the content which triggered the emotion, but the act of sending and composing the email itself. Thanks for the care & concern and standing by me, my friend. Guess you still know me best, will be eternally grateful... *sniffs*
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
School's starting tomorrow, and actually I need not go to school tomorrow as there are no lessons. Wanted to have lunch with F before F's lessons start. But according to F, it is not a good idea to meet up before school due to stress. So F suggested meeting after lesson. Seriously, I'm really not into the idea. 'Cause mom has been complaining about me going out too often and has been nagging/yelling at me to tutor my bro more once school term starts. Plus I've really ran out of excuses to be out already and I do not want to aggravate the already crumbling relationship between us by going out on the first day of the week and school. But since F insisted, what else can I do but agree? Now I can only hope that F will agree to having dinner near my place. In that case I would be able to exclude the travelling time and reduce my time out of the house... Sigh, what to do? I can only blame myself, I got myself into this shit anyway... Please, whoever has the power, grant my wish....



|Shi Hao| 10:07 PM|

------