I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, January 14, 2011
Alright, picking up from where I've left...

So I told my mom that I won't ever come back once I step out of the house. It was then my mom suddenly changed her stand and she began to stop me from leaving the house by blocking my way out of my room. The tussle between us began to intensified with my bro trying to salvage the situation by keep telling both of us to calm down. Like I don't even care what he's saying. Things has already come to such a stage where leaving the house is the only option left. I can't just stop here, I really can't. But that mom just refuse to let me even leave the room.

In the end, I was cornered at one corner by both my mom and bro, both trying to stop me from leaving. Mom was still grabbing on the my clothes and berms when the fight stopped momentarily and we resumed our arguments. What we argued were mostly stuff of the past, and of course I could never win in a verbal battle against my mom. Then there came the unexpected, MY DAD CAME HOME!!! AT 10 PLUS Am IN THE MORNING!! (He took MC on that day) What the heck.... and he came in the room asking what happened. So mom told him what happened. At first the got kinda irritated and asked me "So you really want to go to such an extent? You really like to draw lines between you and us?"

Being extremely mad at that moment, I just answered a short and cold 'Yes'


Then my father simply told my brother to call the authorities to discontinue the use of his CPF savings to pay for my tuition fees.


Already anticipated such a move, I just rebutted, telling my dad to go ahead and cancel the scheme and I'll just go get myself a tuition loan from the bank and that EFFECTIVELY SHUT MY DAD UP!! He was stunned for a moment and soon his role in the fight was also relegated to a mediator... -_-


For the next hour or so, I was left to face the 3 of them. During parts of our 'talk' I struggled to pry open my mom's hands in order to free myself, my berms TORE in the midst -_-

At one point of our fight, I kept telling my mom that I'm moving our today for sure. Mom would then reply what if she doesn't allow. Those exact words repeated itself for a few minutes before I finally changed my words saying that I would SUE HER FOR FALSE IMPRISONMENT!! 

My mom, thinking that this was another one of my NATO moments, asked my bro to pass her the cordless phone and passed it to me and dared to to call the police. So I just took the phone and dialed triple 9. Once the ringing tone was heard. My mom IMMEDIATELY GRABBED ON TO THE PHONE AND SWITCHED IT OFF!! COWARD!! Like seriously, she was the one who asked me to leave and the one who told me to call the cops. What happened in the end?? She got cold feet. I think she must have realised by now all these reverse psychology tricks are not working on me anymore.

So, the drama continued from there for quite awhile until my dad and bro decided to pull me into another room while my mom and I began fighting again. In there, they keep telling me to give in to my mom saying that it's not as if we all don't know how she acts. I simply told them I've given in to her too many times and I'm seriously SICK AND TIRED of having to endure her SENSELESS SCREAMING AND RANTING! If they still wanna stay in this house to tolerate her nonsense, GO AHEAD! But I'm not staying here anymore, I just can't live by the rules of this family anymore.

The persuasion continue coming like how Buddhist monks were involved in an important religious event....nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf nmamtf

And so I don't know how things went about, couldn't really remember how it happened. But things ended with both my mom and I apologising to each other. So in the end, I didn't manage to leave the house on that day. But then as I've mentioned, everything is already in place (Except for my guarantor). If she dares to come find trouble with me again... that's it man. You people might think that's the end of it. Wait till Day 3 -_- My mom's nonsense is just like the rain during monsoon season, NEVER ENDING!!



|Shi Hao| 11:53 PM|

------