I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, January 23, 2011
Song change! Let's just carry on with the country streak. I really can't think of what particular song to put up to bring out my current state of mind. Since this song was playing on my Itunes while I was still fretting over what song should I upload, I decided to just go along with it.

So yeah, song's entitled 'The Lucky One' by Faith Hill. Trivia: The first country album which I bought belongs to Ms Faith Hill! She was sort of the one who paved the way to my intense love for Country music. I still remember the 2 songs of hers which captured my attention were 'Cry' & 'Breathe'
The Lucky One

So hot outside all i can wear
Is these cut off overalls
And these sandals on my feet
But i emptied my pockets for a bus ticket
So i could sit there on a broken seat
I got no place i should go
I got no worries you know
Second or seventh street
It doesn't matter to me

'cause you're mine
That's all i need to know
The sunshine's everywhere we go
It's so right cause I've got you to hold
Every night yeah
I'm the lucky one
I'm the lucky one

Well i pulled back down to my upstreet apartment
And the air never works in that old place
Twenty-seven and i thought I'd be further along
Than just this rented space
I got no papers to read
I got no cable TV
And i got no places to be
I got no people to meet

'cause you're mine
That's all i need to know
The sunshine's everywhere we go
It's so right cause I've got you to hold
Every night yeah
I'm the lucky one
I'm the lucky one

I'm on a roll
When I'm with you
Don't stop me now
I just can't lose

'cause you're mine
That's all i need to know
The sunshine's everywhere we go
It's so right cause I've got you to hold
Every night yeah
I'm the lucky one
I'm the lucky one
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
家和万事兴,这是众所周知的俗语。但我妈似乎却不太了解这简单的道理。

活在世上,谁不想拥有一个安稳平静、无风无浪、毫无动荡的生活? 更何况生活在生活步伐紧凑的都市里,谁不想再一整天的辛劳老之后回到一个能让身心松懈,解除疲劳的家?我想大家都深有同感吧。


但我家的“武则天”却正好相反。成天寻衅滋事,唯恐天下不乱。老爱吹毛求疵,心胸窄得连自己都喘不过气。每天把孔子掉在嘴边,说我读了那么多年的华文,连基本的孝道都不会。我呸!和我说孔子?简直是搬着碌碡杂天。老是孔子前,孔子后。己所不欲,勿施于人,我看她也不了解其中的含义。一天到晚说我们不了解她的感受,没试着包容、体谅她。她自己呢?完全不会推己及人,只会挖上个世纪的事来抨击人,死命按着几千年前的事来控制我们,说我们的不是。被我们反驳了就一哭、二闹、三上吊。我真想拿块白绫给她让她吊死自己算了。到时候可真是天下太平了。

农历新年快到了,真希望有人能帮我把她给毒哑! 真是气死我了!!!我只要些宁静!!你他妈的就是不要给我!!活在这世上除了发出振聋发聩的噪音,也就没做出什么富有建设性的东西了。

神啊,主啊。。。前来搭救搭救吧!



|Shi Hao| 12:00 AM|

------