Thursday, February 24, 2011
Alright, the website which I always upload songs to is back in action. It has been down for the past few weeks hence I wasn't really able to change my blog song and just decide to just leave my blog stagnant for the meantime. Plus I'm really quite lazy to blog recently, tons of school work and other stuff. I only decided to blog today cause F was bugging me to blog.
Anyway, this marks the 14th time I've used Martina's song as my blog song. Oh well, she's my favourite singer after Celine, so it isn't that surprising is it. Oh yeah, I've uploaded this song previously but decided to put it up again. Hurhur... can really feel this song recently, been so emotional lately about stuff :P
What Do I Have To Do
This is my third town
God let it be the last one
Start a new job Monday
I need a little time not to run
Just when I think it's over, starting over, you get closer, it ain't over.
What do I have to do?
Where do I have to go?
To get you off my mind, leave you behind, give me a sign
What do I have to do to make me stop loving you?
I even met somebody who I thought would be the one
To turn me down a new road far enough to finally lose you
This losing game I'm playing, smile I'm faking, road I'm taking
You'll be waiting heart still breaking just keep on praying
What do I have to do?
Where do I have to go?
To get you off my mind, leave you behind, give me a sign
What do I have to do to make me stop loving you?
I want my life back
I want to move on
'Cause I ain't the first one to lose someone
What do I have to do?
Where do I have to go?
What do I have to do to make me stop loving you?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hurhur, I've delayed this post for long enough, I think this was before 2011 if I didn't remember wrongly.. hurhur, sorry to CLL-ians.
But yeah, we decided to meet up for some baking over my place while ZP was still in China. My nieces and cousin happened to be staying over at my place during the same time. Oh, I brought my niece along while I met up with FL at Lot One. DJD was LATE (ALWAYS & FOREVER!)
Look, no one will ever question if I were to say that my niece was FL's daughter. DJD once told me her relative mistook for for FL's SON!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! She's becoming like Cass, AUNTIE!!!!
The ingredients :))
Menu for the day:
Croissant Pudding
Choc Pudding
Brownies
Back home:
上道具!
And finally here comes DJD!!!
And here is FL posing with my weighing scale...
Really, she can pose with anything and everything, she's not a camwhore anymore, I think we should call her a camBITCH! HURHUR!!! Next time I shall get her to pose with a DILDO if I ever get hold of one! :P
And here they are, trying to 'HELP' with the baking
Honestly, I'm better off WITHOUT THEM!!! They're seriously much MORE OF A HINDRANCE!!! ARGH!!!
There she goes again -_-
Trying to 'help'
But seems like she doesn't even know what she's doing....
Get away girl, let the pro do it! HAHAHAHA
Anyway, we're making caramel for the croissant pudding :D
I don't know which of those 2 IDIOTS took this picture. Purposely trying to make fun of my height, but yeah, that's always the case when I'm cooking! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh well, I can't blame anyone for being short can I? :P
So while I took over the job, what was she doing?!
If I could chase her out of the house, I would -_-
Oh, F called while I was in the midst of baking... so in order not to let the 2 girls here my mushy lovey dovey talk :P
To Be Continued.... :P
|Shi Hao| 12:00 AM|
------