Sunday, April 24, 2011
Things have been gaining stability in recent times. It's a really good sign, and I'm really liking the change, appreciating all the effort put in and all which is being done for me. Really hoping this is from deep within and not just a facade that will fade over time. All the suppers, the chats and the mutual teasing, I'm really digging all of it to the max. Things are looking kinda good *wide grins*
The more explicit and outward expression of affection, indulging in more normal stuff, more talks (Though the palm thing still comes in every now and then), a little wee bit more of security, though sometimes things being said tend to take it away. :( But in all, the whole experience has been rather positive, and I ain't really complaining.
The climax has too be the walk in the park. It is really a simple yet unforgettable experience. One of the sweetest moment since ECP. Peace and quiet, no disturbance from the world. Thanks for giving me that wonderful moment
I pray and hope that this is all real and not just yet another illusion *prayers*
LYA :)
|Shi Hao| 12:03 PM|
------