Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Thinking back, I realised I've always been asking myself 'Am I good enough?', 'Am I doing a good enough job?' 'Did something went wrong?'
But now, after so many months... I've come to realised something. I shouldn't be asking if I am good enough for you. But in actual fact,
You are not good enough for me.
I've been the dumb one for far too long, I have given too much, received too less.
From now on, I'll just give what I take. I won't be stupid like the past and just keep on giving without expecting returns. I don't want to hurt anymore.
This has started on the wrong foot and headed for the wrong direction in the very beginning. I always try to direct it to the right direction, but it always deviate to the original path eventually... haha... what a joke.
|Shi Hao| 1:59 AM|
------