I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, May 20, 2011
Holidays started, so has work. Back to work at Diners, plus some lobangs from coach also. Hurhur, not that I'm extra hardworking or anything, it's just that I have to work hard for my own keep now... and yeah, I still have to continue working even after school starts. Well, it may sound kinda hard, juggling studies with work, but hey, I'm not the first one to do it, Tan Shiling has done it, hence I don't think I would have much of a problem either.

Someone has been persuading me to go home since sometime ago (It has been like almost 2 months since I left home), but really, I don't want to get into conflict with my family over my life and the way I'm living. YQ is right, once you have experienced the taste of freedom, it's really hard to let it go. Hurhur, maybe I've been caged up by my mom for too long already and this 'prison break' saga has liberated my innerself from the long period of confinement which I have imposed on myself.

Life now isn't filled with uncertainty as expected. I'm still going back home every now and then. But just not staying there permanently. This arrangement is better for everyone as well, as we need to be in constant conflict and stress. I am much more relieved now as compared to when I'm back home. Some might say that this feeling might not last, but I'm kinda having a real good feeling about it. Earning my own income, surviving on my own(not completely, but to a much larger extent than before).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things between us have been going quite well (I hope & I pray). It's really a big difference compared to the past and I ain't really complaining other than the minor PETTY stuff which usually cause conflicts between us. Of course it's not started by me mostly (I'm a pacifist, I don't like violence and conflict) but sometimes when people are keen to find trouble with you, you just have to go along with it, hurhur....

But yeah, it's an overall positive change, and I hope promises will be fulfilled this time and I won't have to keep it a secret for long. I too would like to acknowledge the existence, but due to fear of reprisal, I chose to keep it a secret.

And please, don't always say it's no use treating me good, cause seriously, this is bullshit. I believe in reciprocation & I always appreciate the effort, hardwork and time which are spent on me. It's really all appreciated :) I don't take things for granted which I have spent so much time and effort earning(Which is kinda ironic actually since things like these are supposed to be given instead of earned).

Well, I'll just enjoy the ride :D (No puns intended SO!!)

LYA SO *wide grins*

*Singing Martina's "What do I have to do" to myself, hurhur*



|Shi Hao| 10:08 AM|

------