Thursday, August 18, 2011
Oh well... it's the type of 'song representing my state of mind' post again. Haha, can't really find a more apt song than this in my Itunes Library, it really describes what I have been going through and doing lately. Seldom have I felt so strongly towards music before. Guess it's really correct to say that Music is really one of the 3 international languages in the human civilisation.
Say Goodbye
If I seem distant, baby, I am
Words are like scissors in your hands
And there's no script to follow, so I just close my eyes
That way it won't hurt so much when we say goodbye
I feel just like an actress up on the stage
I can't believe what I'm hearing myself say
And the porch light is my spotlight, so I play along with this life
That way it won't hurt so much when we say goodbye
Did you ever love me?
Does it even matter?
Did you even notice the whole world shatter?
I just want to hold you 'til you know, I'm sorry but I just keep it all inside
That way it won't hurt so much when we say goodbye
My heart feels like a circus, it's too much to take in
It's hard to lose love but you were my best friend
So I walk this high wire alone tonight
That way it won't hurt so much when we say goodbye
That way it won't hurt so much when we say goodbye
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Chemistry, we make use of chemicals known as catalysts to speed up reactions and to yield better results. Sometimes in life, we also need catalysts in order to achieve our target within a shorter period of time.
However, the difference between human and chemical catalytic reaction is the presence of emotions.
It is hard not to feel hurt when one have decides to end something which have been going on for so long. It hurts even more when one is force to do something in order to make sure that the results are permanent by creating hatred and animosity.
But really, when the path ahead is blurry and you really don't know where to go, the safest way is just to stop at the spot which you are standing at and choose that as your destination. Not many would have the courage to walk into the unknown, including me.
Sorry, I did what I have to do, it's better this way, at least it won't hurt so much during the goodbyes. Sorry
|Shi Hao| 10:24 PM|
------