I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, October 24, 2011
Finally another week has gone by. Intended to blog somewhere around Thursday initially, but just somehow didn't get down to do it. Forgot whether it's due to insufficient time or some other reason, but it's surely not due to laziness... haha

Gonna post a song with a slower tempo and softer music for this week... happened to be listening to Taylor Swift's White Horse and thought it ain't that bad. Didn't really pay much attention to the lyrics before, upon hearing it now, I realised it's the type of break up songs which I like, where the female protagonist makes it clear to the bastard that 'It's too late' MWAHAHAHAHAH

White Horse

Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you
Holding on
The days drag on
Stupid girl,
I should have known, I should have known

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you
And your white horse, to come around

Baby I was naive,
Got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance
My mistake, I didn't know to be in love
You had to fight to have the upper hand
I had so many dreams
About you and me
Happy endings
Now I know

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you
And your white horse, to come around

And there you are on your knees,
Begging for forgiveness, begging for me
Just like I always wanted but I'm so sorry

Cause I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rear view mirror disappearing now
And its too late for you and your white horse
Now its too late for you and your white horse, to catch me now

Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa
Try and catch me now
Oh, it's too late
To catch me now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to the people who have supported me throughout these times ever since I moved out, thanks for your understanding and your patience.

More importantly, sorry for the inconvenience and the trouble which I have caused as well.

I know it doesn't really have much of an impact by just saying, still thinking of some kind of way to make it up to you people somehow or rather...

But I still need a little bit more time.

The cover almost blew a few days back, but thanks to 2 people who have agreed to help me unconditionally. I really didn't want to drag anymore people into this mess with me, I really hope things will turn for the better.

I really hope that you will die soon, and it will spell the end for my misery!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 SO sent me an SMS today, it reads
"In recent years, SG has sped past our South East Asian Neighbours and even HK and Taiwan to not only be Asian but Western artistes choice to perform such as Blue at Ion. Whether its gd I dun knw......"

I was thinking, being so economically advanced, is it really something to be that proud of?

In a way, maybe, but yet from another perspective, maybe not. For one, we are a traditional culture graveyard, compared to M'sia, Indo, HK or Taiwan,, cultural activities aren't as vibrant here. Just take a look at even the major festivals. Just take a look at CNY for example. How many of us actually feel like doing visiting nowadays? The only motivation for us to visit our relatives is the receipt of Ang pows!!! Oh yeah, we do celebrate Christmas! BULLSHIT!!! Christmas is all about the spirit of giving, what do we give during Christmas?? Noise, Booze and noise! What happened to all the underprivileged people out there? Shoudn't there be the one who we should give?
The culture that we are experiencing right now is the Urban Culture. Cold, heartless, focus only on personal wealth and achievement.

Money money money, I can't decide if you are actually good or bad for me. No doubt we can't survive without you nowadays, but what are you doing to use spiritually? You are worse than drugs, like seriously... You suck up the soul and the kindness in people, you destroy consciences, break up families and make people go against moral and ethical standards. No doubt you give us material wealth, but will that suffice? Are we humans only in need of physical welfare? Is the human race really just that? I have heard from somewhere that 'Monetary Trade is the greatest invention of Mankind' I agreed to a very large extent at that point of time. But now, I can't say how much more left do I agree with that statement.

To put it simply, we are now just slaves of those pieces of paper with the heads of dead people imprinted on it :(

Cake Fact: All ovens are different, even if they are of the same model of the same brand, there might be some different in its calibration. Hence, it is advisable to use an oven thermometer to check if the real temperature in the oven is the same as the stated temperateure



|Shi Hao| 1:31 AM|

------