I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, October 10, 2011
It's a Monday morning :( Well, 1am in the morning and I suddenly felt like blogging. Anyway, let's do some administration work before the emotional release.

Suddenly felt an urge to post this song yet again, a song which is of great significance to me. Not just because it's Celine, but yeah, it was the song which brought me through my confinement period in BMT. Thanks MJ, will always remember how you played the song through the phone so that I could just hear it.

Surprise Surprise

Surprise surprise
I told you lies
I thought the truth would set you free

Surprise surprise
It isn't all as it seems
But who knew you'd wake up from your dreams

If I told you myself
Could've saved you the hell
Now look who's sorry
God I'm so sorry
It was never the right time
I guess it's do or die

Just when you think you've got me figured out
Just when you think you know me well
baby you've barely even broke the ice
My river runs wide and you're not inside
But you're closer than you were tonight

I'm a chamaleon
And every spots hiding my scars

But I will survive
Cause I'll only let you in
When I can be sure of who you are

You can call it a game
But it's me playing safe
God that's so sorry
I'm just sorry
What can I say
It's hard trying to stay alive

Just when you think you've got me figured out
Just when you think you know me well
baby you've barely even broke the ice
My river runs wide and you're not inside
But you're closer than you were, you were
Tonight, tonight, tonight

And It's in your eyes
That it's all or nothing
What I can't disguise
Is that you're on to something
if I let myself go
Will you still want me
Will I be enough
The fear of that haunts me
Cause what if you walk away

Just when you think you've got me figured out
Just when you think you know me well
baby you've barely even broke the ice
My river runs wide and you're not inside
But you're closer than you were, you were
Tonight, tonight, tonight

Just when you think you've got me figured out
Just when you think you've got me figured out
Surprise, surprise
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hmm.. just some updates....
  • Diet plan still going okay, still in my weight loss regime, though maybe in the diet portion starting to go a little awry, but will try to adjust it. No CARBS and LOW SUGAR!!!
  • Studied harder than usual, but I think I need a lot of more work
  • Had this crazy thought of giving up baking (Why did I even thought of that?!)
  • Went to Mount Faber the other day, what I did up there shall remain a secret... hahahaha
  • I had a new maid at home, God bless her..... Really, whoever that comes work in my house, it's either bad karma or real bad luck.
Oh yeah... I bought some cupcakes from Delifrance the other day, yeah I know I ain't supposed to... but they were really too cute to resist :(
Haha, I didn't really ate everything, just baby had a bite of each and that's it, the agony of being in a diet :(

This is how the interior looks...
Looks kinda good :D

And yeah, after looking at the cupcakes, it kinda of spurred me a little to bake my own when i get home, and so I did....

Ta-dah....
Banana Cupcakes! No difference in taste, just the colour. Alright, the pink one was a bit of a failure as the cake domed for god knows what reason, there are various reasons why cakes dome. The one on the right was perfect though :) Okay, I didn't really decorate my cupcakes cause I was really too lazy to make the butter cream. It's not that it's hard, but I just don't feel like it...haha
---------------------------------------------------
Went up to Mount Faber the other day very late in the night for some private moments. Hurhur, I love times like this, when the world only consist of us. So peaceful and quiet and tranquil. Just good for some HTHT and bonding session, one of my favourite activities of all time. But some people just find it irritating. Yeah, I wonder why too, Man are supposed to be social beings who are born with a developed larynx which are able to produce complex sounds that our fellow earth dwellers can't, maybe they are just more.... bestial?

Things are going good, and I'm really happy about it, though bickers still arise every now and then over the same issues (I can't seem to stop it these problems somehow, not that I didn't want to, but just that the other party is not doing what needs to be done. Selfish prick). I guess that's just life for you, it ain't always smooth sailing, gotta learn to handle the peaks and the depression, instead of running away and expect people to settle it for you, how cowardly is that? *shakes head*

Like how Martina McBride sings "Laugh even when you want to cry, hold on tight to what you feel inside and ride"

Oh! Before my cake fact, wanna share a quote which I heard on 100.3FM the other day, I forgot the DJ's name but I really love what I heard (It's in mandarin by the way, oops):

“生不带来,死不带去。没有理由不按照内心而活”

I think it's a really nice thing to say, though in the Chinese culture, there is the notion of “克己” which means to suppress one's desires for the greater good but oh well, I came upon this earth to be happy, not for greater good. I am all but man, not God. If you want God, just wait for the Second Coming, I sure ain't anyway involved in it. So sorry people...

Cake Fact: Liquid such as milk/yoghurt/sour cream/buttermilk are added into the cake batter not only to moisturize and to add flavour to the cake, but also due to its acidic properties, tenderizes the cake as it breaks down the gluten network formed when the flour comes in contact with water.



|Shi Hao| 2:21 AM|

------