I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Monday, October 17, 2011
Wrong baby wrong baby wrong,  da da da da da da da..... haha. 1 of my favourite song of Martina's, I really think she is damn understated in lots of places, not only in Singapore (Oh well, most awesome country artists are, not only her. My country only has place for commercialized money making music t(-_-t))

Wrong Baby Wrong

Wrong baby wrong baby wrong
It ain't the end of the world
Don't you worry pretty girl
Cause now that he's gone baby gone baby gone
You got nothing to lose
Count the minutes if you want to
It won't be long baby long baby long
'Til you find somebody new

Come on now
Everyone falls down
Everyone crawls now and then
Then they get up again
You cry if you want to
That's what we all do
But if you think you'll never move on you're wrong baby

Cry baby cry baby cry
Go on and let it all out
I ain't leavin' you now
And we can fly baby fly baby fly
Let's share a bottle of wine
We can laugh about the good times
And you'll know why baby why baby why
It's gonna be alright

Come on now
Everyone falls down
Everyone crawls now and then
Then they get up again
You cry if you want to
That's what we all do
But if you think you'll never move on you're wrong baby wrong

Oh you ain't gone
baby wrong baby wrong
There's nothing wrong with movin on
When you know he's good and gone

Come on now
Everyone falls down
Everyone crawls now and then
Then they get up again
You cry if you want to
That's what we all do

Come on now
Everyone falls down
Everyone crawls now and then
Then they get up again
You cry if you want to
That's what we all do
But if you think you'll never move on you're wrong baby wrong
You're wrong baby wrong
Wrong baby wrong baby wrong
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh geez... ever since I have announced that I will place myself in a strict diet, temptations just come pouring like a torrential rain, and it really seemed never ending :(

First, it was the chocolates from Chocz from SO
Just look at the colours of the minute and adorable chocs... HOW CAN ANYONE RESIST?!

Next were the cutesy cupcakes from Delifrance...
Ooooo..... whoever doesn't know that I love cakes, honestly, it's either you are really oblivious of anything that is happening right around you or that you are just not my friend.

Following the cupcake cuties are the Triple Threat Ice Cream *MAJOR POUTS*
When I was facing these 3 evil minions from hell. I suddenly remember a quote by Professor Utonium from the Powerpuff Girls:

"The only way to get rid of your broccoli is to eat it up"

So yeah, I guess that applies for Ice Cream too :P (What an excuse, no wonder I'm an arts student, cause I'm full of crap)

Right after the Ice Cream, it was FAT Ed's with Yeo Yeeling,with the emphasis on FAT!
Ling ling.... :'(

So now, what's the latest wave of temptation? My cousin went to Belgium recently and she brought my family and I a box of this....
GODIVA!!!! HAVE YOU EVER EATEN GODIVA'S CHOCOLATE?! THERE IS ONE OUTLET AT CITYLINK MALL!! 100G FOR $30!!!! Okay, that's so not the point.... the point is, it's GODIVA CHOCOLATES?! How am I even persuade myself to skip this opportunity?!

"GODIVA
Chocolatier"
Even the words are so enticing :(

Unwrapping
*Filled with anxiety and excitement*

Uncovers the treasure under...
F***!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, THIS IS MORE THAN I CAN TAKE!!! I WANT A PIECE OF IT!!! NO, ALL OF THE PIECES!!!!!!

*Scene Blackout*

Sigh.... why is it that every time when I wanna lose weight, food just comes like magnet towards me, and food which I love even! Blame me and my sweet teeth (saying sweet tooth will be an understatement towards my love for desserts).... Geez, what to do? Maybe it's a form of training arrange by someone out there? I should really learn to control my desires, even if giving in means that I would be brought to heaven temporarily. :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, I received a phonecall while I was in the showers yesterday. With shampoo still on my hair, I went to pick it up.

It was Fangling, the moment when I picked up the phone, she went:

"Q@#^#^%^*&&(*&%%$#%#@%^(*&^*&^%&%#%$#!@^%&*(*&"

*hangs up*

So this was what happened. I posted a video with major sexual connotation on FB, while forgetting that I was friends with her mom. Her mom saw the video via my call and was kinda of taken aback. According to FL, her mom hounded her for an explanation. Being interrogated for no reason, one is bound to feel pissed, so she just dialed my number and gave me a screaming session in the midst of my shower session, hahahahaha....

Was I angry? A little in the beginning, cause my mindset was "It's MY facebook wall, I didn't post the video directly on your mom's wall, I didn't ask her to watch it either, why are you screaming at me for? Besides, what era are we living in liao, it's not even any X rated stuff, it was meant as a joke, don't tell me you are as old fashioned as your mom?!"

But after I wash the shampoo off my head and started applying the body foam, I straightened out my' thoughts a little bit "Oh well, the net is a public place, just because it's my facebook wall doesn't mean I could post anything out. It's the same principle as not being able to post anything political/racial on the web. Besides, getting yelled by your mom for something which you didn't do, who would be happy?"

So yeah, I guess my body foam has special powers... hurhur :P

Oh well, just hope her mom didn't nag at her too much
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The book which I ordered has arrived! FINALLY!!!
AHHHHH!! I'm so excited!!! Rose's Heavenly Cakes by Rose Levy Beranbaum, otherwise known as the Diva Of Desserts :)

Just a short intro of Ms Beranbaum
Honestly I find the video damn sexy... hurhur.. no I don't have Gerontophilia in case you people get the wrong idea, hurhur....

Anyway, I am gonna be the next Julie Powell by baking ALL the recipes in the book!

And the first recipe which I'm gonna attempt might be familiar to some, and it's......
Devil's Food Cake! Tan Shiling! Do you still want it?? Hahaha

And my goal is to make my confection at least 80% similar to what's being shown in the book!
Good luck to me! I need lots of white mice! Anyone can volunteer? Hurhur...

Cake Fact: Creaming Method is the first step of aeration for the batter where the sugar crystals punch holes in the butter so that air will fill up these holes. This is the first step to ensure that you will get a soft cake when air in these holes expands during baking



|Shi Hao| 3:06 AM|

------