Friday, November 25, 2011
Having lunch at work now... Hahah, yeah my exams have yet ended yet I've already started working. Oh well, not much of a choice have I? Life's hard and I just gotta put in more effort in order to get by. Nope, I'm not THAT pathetic. It's just that I feel that's what I have to do.
Anyway, I'm having pastries and cakes for lunch.. hurhur. Shall post the picture afterwards when I get home. Having a Red Velvet Cake and Hazelnut Swiss Roll as dessert! LUSCIOUS!!! Hurhur :P Oh well, I think I would die with cakes and ice creams :P (Little wonder why I haven't been able to lose weight)
Talking about the exams, I have completed 2 of my papers. They went rather well I think. But for the Hist of Chn Lit, I seriously think it was a great big joke. I studied so damn hard for the paper, burning and drinking the ashes of my notes (figuratively) but the teacher just decide to waste our time by setting an idiot proof paper! Okay, I shouldn't complain that much, rather I should be grateful that the paper was that easy (I completed it within 40 minutes when it was a two hour paper, most people completed it thereabout too) but still, my efforts in memorizing the texts! ARGH.....
Okay, gotta go back to my lunch now... shall update a little more tonight :)
|Shi Hao| 12:33 PM|
------