I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Thursday, November 3, 2011
Hmmm..... Decided to switch the mood of this blog a lil', just realised I've uploaded rather depressing songs for the past few weeks. So yeah, I chose 'The Coast' by the Court Yard Hounds as this week's theme song :) It has always been one of my favourite on my list when I first heard it, love the imagery within the song and the message it brings. How I wish I can find my coast too :)

The Coast

I'm gonna head down to the coast
Where nothin' ever seems to matter
You know I love it there the most
When every piece of my world gets scattered

Blue skies, green water
White birds in the air
Brown skin, blue collar
And the wind blowin' in my hair

And I wrote you this little note
And I never even sent the letter
But I still want you to know
I found a place I feel a whole lot better with...

Blue skies, green water
White birds in the air
Brown skin, blue collar
And the wind blowin' in my hair

Blue skies, green water
White birds in the air
Brown skin, blue collar
And the wind blowin' in my hair

I'm gonna leave my old winter coat
And I won't even need a sweater
I'm gonna sit out on a boat
'Cause it's time for some sunny weather and...

Blue skies, green water
White birds in the air
Brown skin, blue collar
And the wind blowin' in my hair
In my hair...

Blue sky, green water
White birds in the air
Brown skin, blue collar
And the wind blowin' in my hair

And the wind blowin' in my hair
-------------------------------------------------------
A Quote from Jennifer Behm, the winner of US Masterchef Season 2

"Karma's a bitch baby and it comes back to bite you in the ass"

Never have I felt so strongly with regards to the notion of Karma before. As the saying goes "What goes around, comes around" I guess the world works in mysterious ways to ensure the balance of life. Sometimes it may just not be that obvious. But for my case... wooohoooo, I am so happy JUSTICE IS SERVED!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Take that you freako... bloody idiot, it's time for you to pay!!! I hope you will get it ten times worse than what I have gotten, you will CRY AND BEG AND FALL ON YOUR KNEES!!! MARK MY WORDS!!! ROAR!!!!!!! Okay, I better not be so evil, he has his desserts already, I should just stop gloating and be thankful for what I have now :) *peace*
-------------------------------------------------------
My nightmare is somehow coming back again.... will I fall back into the same pathetic worrisome state again? I really don't wish to, and I am not prepared to. Why do things like this keep happening, just when I thought things were alright and getting better, you just have to give me a BIG FREAKING tight slap on the face. What's the reason for all this?

Shucks, I better stop harping on this and start to trust my instincts... *fingers crossed*
-------------------------------------------------------
Cake fact: Cake flour is better making cakes as it contains less gluten forming proteins as compared to normal all purpose flour. This means that cakes made using cake flour will be more tender compared to cakes made using normal all purpose flour



|Shi Hao| 2:21 AM|

------