I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Hurhur, came up here to skive a lil' and to take a break from all the stupid studying... Yeah, study week's here and I'm done with 2 of my modules. 3 more papers and I'm officially done with this semester. How time really flies as I think about it right now.

Anyway, it's my idol's song for this week! :D
I Got Nothin' Left

Anybody ever tell you that you're not home
Hollow shell of a man without a soul
Anyone ever felt your warmth cause you're always cold
Only thing that makes sense is letting go

Anybody ever tell you that you've got nerve
Treating my love like just another word
Tired of giving love to you that you don't deserve
So this is my way of saying it's over

Cause I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I gave you my best and you treated it worthless
So I got nothing left

Anybody ever tell you that you're gonna learn
Trust and respect are two things you must earn
When it came to loving me you just weren't concerned
You never gave a damn so I guess it's my turn

Cause I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I gave you my best and you treated it worthless
So I got nothing left

So done with you
Maybe, we're through
So done with you

Cause I've got nothing left
I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I got nothing left
I gave you my best and you treated it worthless
So I got nothing left

So done with you
Maybe, we're through
So done with you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hurhur.... I just realised when I listened to the song again a few moments ago that I've gotten the meaning of this song wrong all along. I always thought the song is trying to say 'I've got nothing left after you left', those old and sappy female voices always saying 'I can't do without you', weaklings!!! But just that few moments ago, I just realised it's a female empowerment song, hurhur, my kind of song :P The song is more like saying 'Hey, I have got nothing left for you to take away, so just f*** off!' COOL SHIT AIN'T IT?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes in life, when you aren't obliged to do something, it doesn't mean that you really don't need to do it. Yes, theoretically speaking it ain't within your duties/responsibility as a person to do it, but have you ever thought that it's within your duties/responsibility of the role which you play to do it? So if you still don't want to do it, then just forget it, don't make people voice it out in order for you to get down to do it. The meaning ain't there anymore and it just ain't the same. Some things aren't just meant to be forced, it has to come naturally from within.

Another thing which I want to highlight, when you expect to be treated in a certain manner, make sure that you treat others the same way. Don't treat ever treat people in a way which you wouldn't like but on the other hand expects people to treat you the way which you deem you deserve. Like hello, you gotta earn the rights to the proper and preferred way of being treated. This is how the world works, it's a Give & Take World, a 'You scratch my bag and I scratch yours' world. So play nice, be fair and STOP FINDING EXCUSES TO DEFEND YOUR ERRONEOUS CASE!!!!

I just pray that whatever I say will just get into that brain of yours, or have all the words that I say been engulfed and egested by you whenever you yawn? Can't you just take me seriously? Now that you know the feeling, can you put yourself in my shoes? Or are you still still as indifferent about it as ever thinking that it's alright as long as you don't go out of line? I am hereby telling you that the position of our lines ARE DIFFERENT!! You have always been crossing my line and you are aware of it, it's just that you can't be bothered to give it even the slightest tinge of attention. What? Am I some sort of lesser being that my emotions and feelings are less important than yours?

This is all bullshit seriously, PURE BULLSHIT!!!!!!



|Shi Hao| 12:59 AM|

------