I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Sunday, February 19, 2012
The music industry experienced a major loss on 12th February 2012. Ms Whitney Houston also known as 'The Voice' died tragically in her suite in the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills.
 
This post shall serve as my tribute to the legendary songtress who have contributed so so much to the music world. And I guess most of you people can already name the title of the song on hearing the first line. (I wanted to put 'I Have Nothing' initially as that was my favourite song of hers. But I decided that her signature tune would be a more appropriate choice for a tribute)

I Will Always Love You
 
If I
Should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go
But I know
I'll think of you every step of
the way

And I...
Will always
Love you
Will always
Love you
You
My darling you
Mmm-mm

Bittersweet
Memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So good-bye
Please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you
You need

And I...
Will always love you
I...
Will always love you
You
I hope
life treats you kind
And I hope
you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy
and happiness
But above all this
I wish you love

And I...
Will always love you
I...
Will always love you
I...
Will always love you

I, I will always love
You....
You
Darling I love you
I'll always
I'll always
Love
You..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still remember  how hard the news hit me when I read it on facebook. "Whitney Houston Dies at the Age of 48" or something like that. I mean, even though her drug problem is a known fact, but I didn't expect it to be her. She is like my next favourite singer after Celine and Martina. I practically grew up listening to her songs as well. Even my dad who hasn't attained a very high education status knew who she is, is her fan of hers and is as shock as I was when he received the news. This is more than enough to prove the impact that Ms Houston had on this world. It's really a real real pity that she left us so soon. I was still expecting another work of hers after 'I Look To You'. But right now, I think we can only look back at her past works to reminisce the good and bad times when she accompanied us with her heavenly voice and her therapeutic tunes.

Yes, you are now gone, but your voice will continue to live by our hearts and serenade our lives every now and then. Thank you Ms Whitney, thanks for being part of my life, and thanks for all the emotional rush that you have brought about for me. Ms Dolly Parton has said that she will always love you. I'd say "I have nothing, if I don't have you"

R.I.P Ms Houston (1963-2012), may you finally obtain peace and tranquility and freedom from that F**CKED UP BOBBY BROWN!!! ASSHOLE!!!



|Shi Hao| 12:31 AM|

------