I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Friday, March 9, 2012
It has been about 3 to almost 4 weeks since I last blogged.... been really lazy and busy to blog actually. But oh well, let's allow whitney to take a break first. I'm gonna put a KOREAN song up :D

I think fans of Korean dramas might find this tune familiar

천애지아

저 하늘위 눈물로 그린 바람의 속삭임
고운 그 빛 따라가 그 속에 잠든다

그리움 다 가진 그곳은 아련한 기억속 그곳은
들꽃처럼 사라져 버리는 하늘 꽃 그리움들

노을아 노을아 하늘을 내려라
꿈길 가득 부르는 소리
노을아 노을아 별빛도 울려 날아라

그리움 닿는다 꿈길을 걷는다

저 하늘위 눈물로 그린 바람의 속삭임
고운 그 빛 따라가 그 속에 잠든다

그리움 다 가진 그곳은 아련한 기억속 그곳은
들꽃처럼 사라져 버리는 하늘 꽃 그리움들

노을아 노을아 하늘을 내려라
꿈길 가득 부르는 소리
노을아 노을아 별빛도 울려 날아라

노을아 노을아 하늘을 내려라
꿈길 가득 부르는 소리
노을아 노을아 별빛도 울려 날아라

그리움 닿는다 꿈길을 걷는다 ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, it's doesn't matter if you don't understood the words in the lyrics, cause I can't too.... Don't ask me why I didn't put up the romanized version, I just feel that it's better to put up the lyrics in their original form so as to protect the integrity of the song and the language (I know it's a weird theory, but hey, I've always been weird :P)

Sigh.... I lost track of what I wanna blog again -_- I've been very forgetful ever since I don't know when, I'm not sure if this is what they call STM. It's like I'm thinking of something and I can forget about it a few seconds later. That's not the worst part of it actually. The worst part of it is that I would be damn hooked on to remembering what I have forgotten, sometimes even spending hours and hours just to try to remember what I have forgot, disregarding to whether the thing if I have forgotten is something trivial or major. Hurhur, that shows how stubborn I am sometimes, and most of the time it's just something trivial, but i still get the rush of being able to remember what I've forgotten.

Was talking to fangling a few nights ago. We were discussing about what was the most interesting thing that's around in this world. As usual, she gave me crappy answers before getting a lil' more serious. She said the human brain at first, then nature. When I told her that I thought language was the most interesting thing the word, she said she find the written words more interesting more than the spoken form itself. But of course I managed to change her perception (More about that later)

Anyway, throughout the conversation, I managed to trigger fangling's interest and enthusiasm to learn French. But of course, it's all thanks to 'Tu Es Comme Ca' par Marilou et Garou. As Kim Samsoon says "The 3 universal languages are Food, Music and Art", which I have to agree, I have made lots of friends via food :) Anyway, she said she will definitely be learning french if she made it to NUS. I'm now like also praying that NUS will accept fangling, if she does make it and learn french, I would have someone to finally speak french to!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I hope she won't PS me like NG YING HUI DID DURING JC!!!!!! QI SI WO LE!!!!!!

With regards to why I find language interesting. Have you ever wondered how language came about? How people instill a certain type of meaning to a certain type of sound being made? How did the past decide that this whole post should be pronounced the way that you are reading it right at this moment? Why did the Chinese decide 'I' to be pronounced as  ‘我’, Malays 'saya', French 'Je', German 'Ich' so on and so for. How did they even manage to come up with a system of communication with so many different type of sound. For some languages they even come up with different intonations! Just like Chinese and cantonese, different intonations for the same sound carry different meanings, isn't this just AMAZING!! Like really... that's why I always think language is one of the most amazing creation by mankind. Mankind amazes me a lot of time, but most of the time in the negative aspect rather than the positive aspect like what I am talking about right now.

Oh well, may someone or something save our world.

Oh yeah, I know someone who has this weird fetish of smelling other people's armpits!! Okay la, I'm not really disgusted by his fetish, I just think it's kinda weird, maybe he likes the musky smell or whatever I'm not sure. But I guess everyone have their own habits or likings which other people might not be able ot accept it that easily. But I guess he doesn't just smell them directly or just shove his hand into other people's pit and put the hand back on to his nose and smell it, now I think that's kinda sick -_- Hurhur, oops...... :P WANSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!



|Shi Hao| 10:52 AM|

------