I am Shi Hao / 仕豪, one of the most irritating / funniest person you would have ever met. It all depends on your perspective. I love baking & Celine Dion.

My birthday falls on 6th July and you better remember it!

You are listening to:


Barbra Streisand /
People

Drop a tag


Classics
Video Dedication To 0625A
Best Of Celine Part 1
Best Of Celine Part 2
My Boobs Will Grow On
Cass' Moments
Unglamorous
Office Politics
Celine Freak
Chocolate Obsession
Wushurians Cam-pimps TTM
Singing Power
Bilingualism Failure
The Saviour
Wiggies
Domestic Violence Trilogy
The Glory Of Fangling A.K.A My "Mother"


Choristers

Ying Ying(静颖) Jie Jie(敏洁) Shawn(国健) Ping Ping(仙苹) Hui Hui(颖慧) Ling Ling(毓玲) Quan Quan(云荃)

武’s

Ling Ling Eddie Audrey LoLing Jing Ma Ma Novyn Louis Amos

IJ Chums

Zhiping Fangling Pauline Nasuha Syahirah Munirah Felicia Funan

Cousin

Stacy
Stacy's Photography Galore

Diner's
Sharidah

Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Gonna post a very simple song today. It's a love song, but not those very 'heavy' kind of love song. Lyrics are simple, lively tune, makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over :D It's by Ben Cocks, not a singer but rather an artist from what it seem on his website... oh whatever...

Your Firefly

When the sun comes, you're my shade
When the moon comes, your're a little firefly
I love you more than I can say
No I'll never fly away

I'm your firefly, I'm your shade
I wanna live in a house that we've made
I wanna love you everyday
And I'll never fly away

When the sun comes, you're my shade
When the moon comes, your're a little firefly
I love you more than I can say
No I'll never fly away

I'm your firefly, I'm your shade
I wanna live in a house that we've made
I wanna love you everyday
And I'll never fly away
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing out of the ordinary happened recently. It's just work work work and work. Okay, I do go out with my friends occasionally and MAJOR lack of sleep. Hurhur, sounds boring to some (My night job is REALLY BORING!), but really, i find it rather fulfilling. 

Okay, I am having a mental block here, can't really think of anything substantial to write. The problem is I really want to blog, but most of the times I either forget what I wanna say (Cause I keep procrastinating) or that i just don't know how to phrase what I wanna say, which sounds kind of crappy coming out from such a dagger tongued person like I am. But for right now, I just want to sleep, for the past 2 days, I had only a cumulative 5 hours of sleep. After train tracks, went back to hostel for a short nap, and I have to wake up to test drive some cakes which Hui Jun is not willing to do it :( Oh well, that is the agreement that we had at the very beginning, so I can't really complain much about it can I?

But I am lucky that I still very much love baking. I am surprised how all the baking and washing sessions didn't make me dread baking itself, and I hope such a passion will go on throughout the years. I don't want to be those 三分钟热度kind of people which I think it's a rather pointless thing to do.... I mean, you suddenly get so interested in something and then a moment later you get interested in another, isn't it tiring? And worse of all, you become a jack of all trades which is even more bullshit..... What's the point of knowing everything just on the surface? Just to show off the some people who knows a lot about one thing and not so much about the other? Tsk!

Okay la, I shall go catch up on my sleep for a little while, see you again next time, blogger!




|Shi Hao| 3:19 PM|

------