Saturday, June 2, 2012
Let's cry your hearts out with "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" from Leona Lewis this week :) I heard her 3rd album, and seriously it's TRASH! I wonder what the producers of the album were thinking.
Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Hold up... hold on... don't be scared,
You'll never change what's been and gone.
May your smile... Shine on...
Don't be scared,
Your destiny may keep you warm.
Cause all of the stars have faded away,
Just try not to worry,
You'll see them some day.
Take what you need,
And be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out.
Get up... (Get Up) Come on...
(Come On) why you scared? (I'm not scared)
You'll never change what's been and gone.
Cause all of the stars have faded away,
Just try not to worry,
You'll see them some day.
Take what you need,
And be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out.
Cause all of the stars have faded away,
Just try not to worry,
You'll see them some day.
Just take what you need,
And be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out.
When all of the stars were faded away,
Just try not to worry,
You'll see us some day.
Just take what you need,
And be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out.
Stop crying your heart out.
Stop crying your heart out.
Stop crying your heart out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I may have said this lots and lots of times. But really, as one ages, time tends to pass by faster and faster. I just realise the legendary Whitney Houston has already left us for almost 4 months. But all of it just felt like yesterday. I was quite shock to be reminded that it was during February when that tragedy hit the music industry and now it's already June. It's kinda of scary knowing how time really waits for nothing and no one. But the sad thing is, people who should die are still not dead...
Anyway, as some of you might know, I have started on my new job 2 weeks ago after getting fired from the bakery. So I'm basically checking the MRT tracks for any physical faults nightly from Tuesdays to Saturdays. You're right, I do have to walk on the tracks. It's a new experience I must say, but I wouldn't say it's fun or interesting, cause it's neither. The job is so dry and boring that it's like sitting through 5 hours of Math lesson straight. It's not as physical taxing as it is mentally tormenting and I don't really want to get into the details of it. Just gives me nightmares thinking and talking about it...
But oh well, I am so busy recently that I am having problem even finding time for sleep. In fact, I think I'm freer during the semester. CCA, cakes, and work. It does sound a little hectic but I'm kinda happy being busy. Other than the fact that my job sucks, cakes and wushu still remain as the passions of my life. I mean, to be a person who suck at basically everything he does, being able to immerse himself in things which he is rather good at just gives him the right amount of recognition that saves him from the edge of inferiority and lousiness. :)
So now... cakes, cakes, cakes, and MORE CAKES!!! hahahaha
|Shi Hao| 10:02 PM|
------