Sunday, July 1, 2012
Just finished watching Beauty and the Beast yesterday, hence I have decided to use this as the theme song for my blog for now :) This is like the first song that exposed me to the world of Celine's music!! I WANT TO GO TO VEGAS!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!
Beauty & The Beast
Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly
Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast
Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise
Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another week has gone by..... finally done with sports camp. Things weren't as bad as I thought, in fact, I thought it was rather fun working with QGG, QYJJ, LJ and JG. Though I'm still feeling rather embarrassed by the fact that I made a slight error during the last performance, luckily the spectators were understanding enough, hahaha. So next up shall be matric fair, I hope everything will go smoothly too, and more importantly, we will be able to recruit lots of members, lots of SKILLED members :D.
Speaking of matric fair, there was supposedly a matric briefing today in school and I thought that it might actually take a few hours. Taking my own sweet tine at home as usual, i left house only at 1030. And as expected, I was late (LJ as well but I guess that's something I should have already got used too :P) by half an hour. So just as I was about to enter the room to take part in the briefing, XH came out of the room and informed LJ and I that the briefing was OVER!! WTH seriously?! I came all the way from home to school just to attend the ending of the session. But heng there was still photo taking, if not it would seriously be a waste trip. Anyway, a big sorry to XH that he didn't manage to take part in the phototaking in the end due to space constraint, typical inefficiency of NUS sports club as usual, or maybe I was just expecting too much from them. But no matter what, they are just so not up to standards, I am still bothered by the fact that our wushu cardboard model was destroyed and cannot be replaced!! 气死我了!
Went to have lunch (BASKIN ROBBINS!!!) with LJ after photo taking, sat down and spoke for a rather long time, uncovered lots of "secrets", including hers *chuckles*, it was a rather fruitful session, allowed us to get to know more about each other, which is a fantastic thing, doesn't hurt to make more friends, be it for personal or official reasons. :)
So till here for now, bis nächstens! :D
|Shi Hao| 12:32 AM|
------